POLL: Rousey Vs McMann Stoppage.

FUCKING TERRIBLE

can't believe that's how it ended.

This is a fucking title fight. Fuck that, it's an MMA fight. We need a legitimate win with a legitimate finish.

Early stoppages ruin this sport, not late ones.

Live? I was concerned

Replay?

LEGIT STOPPAGE.

She immediately grabbed the point of contact and dropped like a sack of bricks. This reminds me of Anderson/Bonnar.

Ronda is an ANIMAL. True champ.

I'm sort of on the fence.

I could see why he would stop it with the way she turtled up. But in retrospect she did attempt to get up very shortly after going down. Herb probably should have waited a moment longer, and I think he probably has allowed fighters more of a chance at other times.

What a horrible stoppage. First the Faber fight, now this fight. Herb is doing a bad job lately. McMann was clearly getting back up. That shit was early as fuck. I used to think he was the best referee in the business, don't think so now.

Free Rosenthal.

Thoughts?

Herb always stops fights early.

I don't understand how no one noticed this until the Faber-Barao fight. And again tonight.

Perfect body shot, TERRIBLE stoppage. Absolutely awful. Travis Browne got 2 eternity's vs. Overeem compared to that shit.

I hyped this fight up for months, said it would be the most competitive fight you'd see in WMMA. Didn't know who would win etc

It was good at first, I do believe it was early. I think the people booing Rousey are dumb because it isnt her fault a premature stoppage happens, and she was really really good with her striking before it happened.

V. dissapointed. My apologies to anybody who paid for the card based upon my hyping how competitive the main event would be.

:eek::p:cool:

Garbage early stoppage. Why do I get the feeling that call wouldn't have been made if it was two dudes fighting?

Are you calling Faber and Barao women?

Bad stoppage.

Let her at least get punched a few more times before you stop it.

At first I thought it was early but she went back down at first when she tried to get up and was clearly knocked out of breath and in trouble.

She won it's legit get over it.

I am a Ronda fan, but this was a BS stoppage. Especially, for a Title Match.

Boo Herb Dean, and Boo the UFC.

People pay a lot of money to see these fights, and they don't want to end up w/ BS like this.

It would. Herb Dean stopped Barao vs. Faber (for the title as well) pretty early.

I don't know man...watching the replay he was flying over their before Ronda threw the first love tap after the knee. He saw a chick in distress and went white knight.

Awful stoppage Ronda was gonna hurt her much with punches to the head and she was making her way back up. Pure horse shit.

Shit stoppage.

Rogan trying to force feed his bullshit to us was embarrassing.

Yeah I was pretty upset by him trying to justify it.. I wish he'd just say "Bad stoppages happen" instead of trying to convince us that that was a good stoppage like we're morons or something

I watched it a 2nd time and the same shit happened as the 1st time.

I guess that's why it's called a "replay".

Back