POLL: Rousey Vs McMann Stoppage.

I don't see how anyone can agree with this stoppage. Not even one of the follow up punches landed. I usually give the benefit of the doubt, but this inconsistency in stoppages really is pathetic, especially in title fights.

After I watched the replay I didn't think it was so bad

It's a fucking CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT. That was a god awful stoppage, and pisses me the fuck off.

So once you get dropped the fight is over immedeately? Yay lets not give them any chance to show they are still in the fight. LOL

I think it's a horrible stoppage. Idk how anyone can defend it

I can understand Herb making a few mistakes in non title fights.

But in title fights.........you don't do that shit. You let them try to recover.

And McMann fought through it and got back up but this moron ruined her chance.

Herb loses his shit in two consecutive championship fights.

It's not like Vitor was about to GnP her FFS

Send him to the zoo. Like Rocky did with his wife after that suggestion from the guy who says retards love the zoo. let him sort his shit out.

Was early but not a bad stoppage, Ronda landed 3 completely unanswered shots AFTER dropping Sarah.

I think it's a bit hard to argue against that

Yep, it's herbs fault she allowed herself to be hit in the liver.

I don't think it was terrible, given the circumstances.

She grabbed her side and took a knee and didn't defend.

Herb stopped it, and right as he stopped it that's when it looked like Sara was going to get back up.

Can't really blame him for stopping it when he did, he made the right call based on her posture. She has herself to blame for taking a knee and holding her side instead of defending.

Except she did intelligently defend herself . Ronda landed no follow up and she was getting up.

Stoppage wasn't as bad as people are saying. She went limp and one hand was on the canvas. The other didn't defend the three follow up shots.

Herb stepped in as she was standing. Sara did not protest the stoppage.

This poll needs a third choice

*didnt like the call but that's always what happens when someone goes down from a liver shot

Back