POLL: Rousey Vs McMann Stoppage.

bad. This is a CHAMPIONSHIP fight.

fight was just getting good too! I wanted to see how it played out.

Herb DEAN IS NOT THE BEST REFEREE HES ONE OF THE WORST 2 PPV MAIN EVENTS RUINED IN A ROW

I hyped this fight up for months, said it would be the most competitive fight you'd see in WMMA. Didn't know who would win etc

It was good at first, I do believe it was early. I think the people booing Rousey are dumb because it isnt her fault a premature stoppage happens, and she was really really good with her striking before it happened.

V. dissapointed. My apologies to anybody who paid for the card based upon my hyping how competitive the main event would be.

Before the haters getting butt-hurt yet again, McMann was badly hurt, dropped, and NOT intelligently defending her self. Herb Dean got this one right.

Way early. 2 main events botched by Herb Dean... But he let waldburger Pyle go on as long as it did....

This is the best example of an early stoppage. Faber stoppage was good, Pyle was too late.

yeah very early, she looks fine it was liver shot it was not something that cut her or had her dazed, he should of let her get hit multiple times knowing its women and they have less power he should of gave her time to see if she can recover which she did, she got back up after like what half a second after the stoppage?

Herb stopped it early again? Lol

Evan as a Ronda fan, it was early. Sara did drop but she immediately was getting back to her feet. Would have loved to see that fight go on longer, was enjoying it. Didn't get to see some of the things I was looking forward to, like could Rousey throw McMann, could McMann defend the arm bar, etc.

It was the first time in the fight she was hurt for a split second. Fell down to one hand which she was getting back up immediately. EARLY stoppage

She dropped cringing holding her stomach, nothing wrong here.

Would have liked to see to see Rousey land some more punches on Mcmann, maybe put her out, but good call none the less.

Fair call, she looked very hurt and for a moment was unable to defend herself properly so good call imo, even McMann agreed with it.

Back