Poll: Biggest robbery of the past 3 years

Pacman on that list. Fury was a bad decision but he was 1 second away from a KO and knocked down twice. GGG should have snuck out a W imo but that was a close fight to me.

Nope after the two 10-8 rounds there's only 10 rounds to still score. Wilder won 3 other rounds, hence, 5 total rounds won. We're speakingthe same language.

Lo and behold, the fight ended in a Draw....

lol, Wilder did not win 5 rounds.

Kovalev vs War II without a doubt, a guy that lands 5 consecutive low blows, Kovalev wasn't down, and the referee stops the fight, the most cheated fight in modern boxing.
1) Low blows (5 consecutives, its even disqualification for repeated low blows, not even 2 points deducted, they were in disqualification mode already)
2) Kovalev wasn't down, so how can a referee stop a fight were one of the fighters didn't even went down, nor was recieved a protection count.
3) If the first match was a robbery the second was the mother of robberies, the first becomes a joke compared with the second.

Canelo vs Golovkin 2 was a repetition of Wards robberies, it was obvious that GGG was going to be robbed again, everybody could see from miles away.
Canelo vs Golovkin 1 was like Ward vs Kovalev 1 same tactics, and same surprise result.
Caneo vs Golovkin 2 was the same as Ward vs Kovalev 2 with some big exceptions, Canelo fought and was not so far, Ward was dominated again by Kovalev and ultra dirty tactics came in play.

I think a few details have tricked people into thinking Whyte might have won:
  • Whyte was the one moving forward
  • Whyte landed more jabs
  • Whyte appeared to have more in his gas tank at the end
  • Whyte never went down despite taking a ton of bombs

But none of that makes up for the fact that Chisora landed the bigger shots in probably at least 8 rounds and their was no reason for him to move from the ropes as he was winning the exchanges from that position.

It was a competitive fight but Chisora clearly did enough.

Dillian Whyte has been handed 2 favour robberies.
1) Against Chisora.
2) Against Parker (headbuts counted as KO's)

lol, Wilder did not win 5 rounds.

No you said When you were talking about him needing just 2 rounds for a draw which was wrong.

Ah well guys, I couldn't care less, the fight was scored a draw by the people who's opinion matters. And if you're trying to ignore the significance of 2 KDs in 2 seperate rounds then you may not understand scoring as well as you think. Your opinion of whether you "think" Wilder won more or less rounds doesnt really matter.

Ah well guys, I couldn't care less, the fight was scored a draw by the people who's opinion matters. And if you're trying to ignore the significance of 2 KDs in 2 seperate rounds then you may not understand scoring as well as you think. Your opinion of whether you "think" Wilder won more or less rounds doesnt really matter.
No one is ignoring the 2 KD's as they affect scoring, we're merely pointing out that your maths is shit when it comes to scoring a fight.

if this post was made after the Kovalev fight vs ward that would have won. out of all these I felt that Fury won. but I mean 114-112 seemed logical to me and one round the other way isn't a robbery. 115-111 is a horrible score for wilder however. I feel wilder saved face with the late knockdown but I had fury winning. and I know it could have been wider than I had fury winning even.

the worst robbery is probably one we never heard of
there was one on espn Tison Cave vs oscar escandon. they had the fan scoring and teddys scoring fans 120-108. teddy 119-109. offical win split decision wide the other way. that felt like a legit robbery to me. the ones on this list were peoples favourite fighter didn't win.

The Charlo sisters were both on different ends of robberies tonight.

Why is Canelo vs GGG ll still a thing? That was a great fight that Canelo won convincingly.

Now that first fight.... Wild. I thought GGG edged itt out. A draw is acceptable, but 117-111 Canelo

<Huh2>

Oscar has some deep pockets/connections.

My pick goes to Wilder vs Fury. At my most generous, I gave Wilder 4 rounds, including two 10-8's. That comes out to 114-112 Fury, and that's at best for Wilder's case imo. Now, I understand the controversy in this fight has to do with Fury being KO'd in the 12th. Which he did, I have no idea how that man got up, he was dead. However, we all know that's not how it works. Whether you want to argue the ref wasn't on his A game, or that Wilder's combo was the most significant of the fight and should really be considered highly when judging the fight, the ref hadn't counted to 10 "officially" and the fight was scored under the 10 point must system.

Fury won that boxing match, Wilder had him dead to rights on the street.

Last edited:
can I write in the price of McGregor v Floyd?

sp-boxing-a-20171023-870x655.jpg

an even bigger robbery

2016-04-17t01-53-26.2z-1280x720.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back