Poll: Biggest robbery of the past 3 years

I never said he dominated, I said he clearly won. At most Wilder got 4 rounds but most people only had him winning 2 or 3 yet the fight was a draw, Fury still got robbed of his win. You don't have to lose a fight you should have won to be robbed of a win.
Two 10-8 rounds make a big difference though, it essentially counts as winning 4 rounds. Wilder only had to win 2 other rounds in the entire fight.

Two 10-8 rounds make a big difference though, it essentially counts as winning 4 rounds. Wilder only had to win 2 other rounds in the entire fight.
He needed to win 3 more rounds to make it a draw. 2 more rounds results in 114-112 Fury. 3 more makes it 113-113. 4 more makes it 114-112 Wilder.

It's 6 days after the fight and you should have done your math homework by now. Wilder needed 3 extra rounds other than the knockdown rounds to get to a draw. Not saying I'm crying a robbery or anything I'm totally okay with a draw as in my eyes that 12th round knockdown was worth of three rounds.

It's 6 days after the fight and you should have done your math homework by now. Wilder needed 3 extra rounds other than the knockdown rounds to get to a draw. Not saying I'm crying a robbery or anything I'm totally okay with a draw as in my eyes that 12th round knockdown was worth of three rounds.
Well it's possible he inked out 3 other rounds. All im saying is people claiming robbery don't know what a robbery is. I'm OK with the draw, but yeah Fury should've won by a point.

Tevin Farmer vs. Tenichi Ogawa was the biggest robbery of the last few years. Luckily Ogawa failed his drug test and the fight was ruled a NC, whereas Farmer is fighting Fonseca for the title he was robbed of.

I go to local cards in Melbourne and often see fighters brought in to pad records get well and truly robbed. They tend to be from Thailand or Philippines where a win would mean a life changing pay day next fight too.

As a reminder, here is a robbery :

Full fight :

The actual robbery part :

I voted for GGG-Canelo 1 but could have easily been Pacman-Horn as well

As a reminder, here is a robbery :

Full fight :

The actual robbery part :

That was incredible. Coggi took some brutal punishment along the way though.

Literally none of those fights were robberies.

edit:

Fury-Wilder: I had Fury winning by two points, could see a 113-113 card as reasonable though. Not a robbery.

GGG-Canelo II: I had it a 6-6 draw. Win for either guy isn't a robbery.

GGG-Canelo I: I had Golovkin winning 7-5. Close fight. Draw was fine.

Pacquiao-Horn: I had Pacquiao a few rounds ahead but he kept taking large portions of rounds off and that made it a lot closer than it should've been. Not a robbery but the closest one to it imo.

Jacobs-GGG: I had Golovkin winning.

Chisora-Whye: I had it a draw. Win for either guy isn't a robbery.

2nd edit:

oh and Ward-Kovalev: I had Ward winning. There were a lot of close rounds that I scored for Ward, while Kovalev had the knockdown and the more clear dominant rounds. So even though I had Ward nicking it, I expected the judges to give the fight to Kovalev as I thought it'd be unlikely that they keep scoring close rounds to Ward like I did. But, they gave it to Ward. Not a robbery, close fight.
Stopped reading when you said Fury/Wilder wasn’t a robbery.

I’ll give Wilder 12, 9 and also 7 for the sake of argument. Please tell me what other rds Wilder possibly could have won?

Stopped reading when you said Fury/Wilder wasn’t a robbery.

I’ll give Wilder 12, 9 and also 7 for the sake of argument. Please tell me what other rds Wilder possibly could have won?
I stopped reading at "st"

No it doesn't essentially count as winning 4 rounds, there are still 12 rounds, you're making the same mistake Schaub made. Wilder would need to win 5 rounds total to just get a draw.

No it doesn't essentially count as winning 4 rounds, there are still 12 rounds, you're making the same mistake Schaub made. Wilder would need to win 5 rounds total to just get a draw.
Two 10-8 rounds makes a 4 point difference, that's the same as winning 4 rounds at 10-9 the math is the same. 4 pts is 4 points

Two 10-8 rounds makes a 4 point difference, that's the same as winning 4 rounds at 10-9 the math is the same. 4 pts is 4 points

No it's not the same, the reason it isn't is becasue there are still 12 rounds, 2 rounds don't cease to exist because there were 2 10-8 rounds.

Schaub did the same thing you're doing and thought that if Wilder won 4 rounds that the fight would be a draw.

It would take 5 rounds with 2 of them being 10-8 for Wilder just to get a draw.

Wilder 2 x 10-8 rounds (20) + 3 won rounds (30) plus 7 lost rounds (63) = 113 points

Fury 2 x 8-10 rounds (16) + 7 won rounds (70) + 3 lost rounds (27) = 113 points

Magic!

No it's not the same, the reason it isn't is becasue there are still 12 rounds, 2 rounds don't cease to exist because there were 2 10-8 rounds.

Schaub did the same thing you're doing and thought that if Wilder won 4 rounds that the fight would be a draw.

At least someone can do maths.

Wilder 2 x 10-8 rounds (20) + 3 won rounds (30) plus 7 lost rounds (63) = 113 points

Fury 2 x 8-10 rounds (16) + 7 won rounds (70) + 3 lost rounds (27) = 113 points

Magic!
Isn't that the point I was making?

Nope after the two 10-8 rounds there's only 10 rounds to still score. Wilder won 3 other rounds, hence, 5 total rounds won. We're speakingthe same language.
At least someone can do maths.

Lo and behold, the fight ended in a Draw....

Back