Politically Correct Homework Assignment in Texas Enrages Parents

what was their life expectancy in africa compared to slave life in america?

trying to think of potential positives.

uncle toms got decent arrangements, no?

they arent africans at that point anymore than the slave owner is british.

Pros:

'Better than being a slave in Africa.'

Or how about 'slavery in America was eventually abolished.'

Fun slavery fact: There are more slaves in Africa today that there were ever slaves in the US.
Not surprised to see the guy who called Michelle Obama an ape post this. :rolleyes:

I guess you could come up with a few things but the other side is a hell of a thing.

I guess you could say having about every decision made for you is a plus for some people.

Pro: In the case of Afro American slaves, end result is their descendants ended up in one of the best countries on earth and escaped from their barbaric shit hole of stone age Africa.
A lot of good that does the actual slaves...

"The Life of Slaves: A Balanced View..."

Pros:

You get to have work done that no one wants to do that maintains society.

You get to exploit a country's resources and in some cases use children to extract them.

You get to have your products made cheaper so you make more money. Everyone loves fancy electronic gadgets. Who cares if the slaves are killing themselves, right?

All of you living in the West should feel ashamed for supporting a system of modern slavery. The color of your skin or being against slavery does not exempt you. Shame on you for wanting to bring more people to the West! Shame on you for wanting it to continue! Shame on you all!

Last edited:
Pros:

You get to have work done that no one wants to do that maintains society.

You get to exploit a country's resources and in some cases use children to extract them.

You get to have your products made cheaper so you make more money. Everyone loves fancy electronic gadgets. Who cares if the slaves are killings themselves, right?

All of you living in the West should feel ashamed for supporting a system of modern slavery. The color of your skin or being against slavery does not exempt you. Shame on you for wanting to bring more people to the West! Shame on you for wanting it to continue! Shame on you all!

Not the best finishing move.

Lots of pain there.

You are only as sick as your secrets.

I wonder what the WW 2 history lesson will be?

The pros and cons of WW2: A Balanced View of The Nazi Regime.

I wouldn't say there were positives. At most there were things that could have been worse and maybe some of their descendants benefited in some way. But for the person pressed into service it was overall a bad thing.

There is nothing frustrating about making excuses for an insensitive, poorly put togther, and all around shitty work assignment, just neutral pros and cons :rolleyes:
Critical thinking is out of your jurisdiction it seems. I thought the kid answered fine.

What if the assignment was titled; Pros and cons of Africans enslaving Africans?

Same induced emotion? Or could you complete the assignment without crying?

Critical thinking is out of your jurisdiction it seems. I thought the kid answered fine.

What if the assignment was titled; Pros and cons of Africans enslaving Africans?

Same induced emotion? Or could you complete the assignment without crying?
Not surprised to see a Trumptard try to downplay a shitty and insensitive assignment.

Not surprised to see a Trumptard try to downplay a shitty and insensitive assignment.
Lol @Palis trying to change the subject to "Africans enslaving Africans" Like I would say "durrr slavery is ok in that instance duurrr" try again, retard ;)

a shitty and insensitive assignment.

I think the assignment was trying to make you all feel ashamed for directly or indirectly supporting modern slavery.

448c2962d428a6dfb97d45764edcae97.gif

Back