Politically Correct Homework Assignment in Texas Enrages Parents

You are over matched.

Prime Rib is clearly having a malfunction.

tenor.gif

I wonder what the WW 2 history lesson will be?

The pros and cons of WW2: A Balanced View of The Nazi Regime.
I could see a lot of the usual suspects here putting less Jews on the Pro column.

The teacher was placed on leave? That's fucked.

I'm actually of the opinion there is value to this. Students need to learn that slavery wasn't just sadism: it was an evil industry that was upheld by its profitability and the economic value of exploitation and denying people the value of their labor.

Reducing it to "evil slave owners" keeps a larger lesson from being taught.

That's giving the teacher the benefit of the doubt though.

Was it really about profitability by the time of the civil war era? i reckon the early colonists wanted to boost their colonies with imported indentured labor but it seems by the time of the confederacy it had taken a lot of religious and social reasons for its existence.

I would say that the industrial revolution maximized the profitability of human exploitation and overpopulation in Europe served perfectly for those interests.

The fact that the South didnt collapsed economically after it ended and the fact that racism didnt went away either is proof enough that slavery evolved past its economic interest into a social institution.

Hitler built roads. I'm not saying but still just saying...r o a d s

The Mongols may have raped every woman in Asia and the Middle East:oops:.. but hey, at least the trade routes ran on time and they practiced religious tolerance.:D

Back