Media Poatan posts training montage for the Hill fight

I still don't get why no one tries to take him down.

I still don't get why no one tries to take him down.
They do, but people assume that it's easy to hold down a 6'4" guy carved from oak, or that the 205 top ten are some type of NCAA ADCC champions when they aren't. Jan took him down and did no damage, Izzy took him down for half a round and did nothing, Jiri tried to take him down and got elbowed to death for it.

They do, but people assume that it's easy to hold down a 6'4" guy carved from oak, or that the 205 top ten are some type of NCAA ADCC champions when they aren't. Jan took him down and did no damage, Izzy took him down for half a round and did nothing, Jiri tried to take him down and got elbowed to death for it.
Michailidis too. he used a lot of TDs and WnS but was koed during what looks like a takedown attempt.

source.gif

That pad holder who was working with Poatan for this camp has some ridiculously high level pad holding. I remember watching the video on Poatans Youtube of them working together and I was like <TheWire1>

that dude is fucking GOOD. A lot of people often too busy looking at the one hitting pads than the one holding and it's a shame.

That pad holder who was working with Poatan for this camp has some ridiculously high level pad holding. I remember watching the video on Poatans Youtube of them working together and I was like <TheWire1>

that dude is fucking GOOD. A lot of people often too busy looking at the one hitting pads than the one holding and it's a shame.
One of the few fighter channels I follow along with Superbon. Alex is so damn chill lol, his videos are relaxing to watch

Michailidis too. he used a lot of TDs and WnS but was koed during what looks like a takedown attempt.

source.gif
The fact he wasn't sparked out cold by that knee is a testament to his durability dayum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back