Petition to blame Steven Seagal if Poatan loses to Hill

Zuckerberg cursed Volk
Can Sensei Segal get the UFC ship back on course

The funny thing is, that's not a teep kick. A teep is when you raise the knee and then push the foot outward, like you're kicking in a door. Those kicks basically never knock anyone out because of how the physics work, think of all the teeps to the face in Muay Thai. What Anderson and Lyoto threw that made the snap kick popular which is a traditional technique is more of an upward motion than an outward one where you snap the ball of the foot into the face or body, more for dealing damage where a teep is more for controlling range.

Now obviously Seagal didn't revolutionize this but if you don't know the difference between a snap kick and push kick, you are one of many MMA fans who doesn't know what you're watching. Teeps are a push, snap kicks aren't. Very different, but they do kinda look the same.
Good eye my man!

Alex is a legit martial artist. the guy just likes to learn. Doesn't matter if he will use what he's being taught or not. No wonder he improves so fast, no ego. Just shuts up, listens and takes what he can out of the lesson. I'm not really seeing how what Sensei Steve here is not practical. Snap kicks are legit techniques that can rock people. We've see it with Silva.

Good eye my man!

It's why when Bas Rutten said " I've been front kicking people in the face for decades" you knew he was an idiot. I could not stand listening to people comment on the Lyoto KO of Couture or Anderson on Vitor back in the day, because even journalists and fighters didn't know the difference.

It almost reminds me of when guys started throwing spinning hook kicks and wheel kicks and they called it a spinning back kick, no those are very different kicks. But even to this day guys don't know the difference between push kicks and snap kicks.

Not to go political, but something about Seagal and Trump remind me of one person, or like the vision Trump sees himself as. Maybe like his one true role model.

How is this guy still around? He’s literally wasting Poatan’s time teaching him stupid teep kicks like it’s some revolutionary thing lol

Poatan could be using this precious time strength training his chin and bulking up his neck muscles. If he gets KO’d by Hill, I’m blaming that clown.

Instead he’s learning stupid kicks from real life Rex Quan Do.
artworks-000213549191-r52tkd-t500x500.jpg

jamahal-hill-is-really-screwed-now-v0-h4uc5ecbdjjc1.jpeg

Don't ever compare that fat cow Seagal to the legend Rex. Rex spent 2 seasons in the Octagon ffs.

Back