Petition to blame Steven Seagal if Poatan loses to Hill

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How is this guy still around? He’s literally wasting Poatan’s time teaching him stupid teep kicks like it’s some revolutionary thing lol

Poatan could be using this precious time strength training his chin and bulking up his neck muscles. If he gets KO’d by Hill, I’m blaming that clown.

Instead he’s learning stupid kicks from real life Rex Quan Do.
artworks-000213549191-r52tkd-t500x500.jpg

jamahal-hill-is-really-screwed-now-v0-h4uc5ecbdjjc1.jpeg

Last edited:
This is clearly a n00b thread. Sensi Seagal’s impact on MMA is immense. He has trained and guided many great fighters to career defining wins such as Anderson, Lyoto, and Jon Jones. He’s been teaching deadly stuff from Japan before TS was even born.

How is this guy still around? He’s literally wasting Poatan’s time teaching him stupid teep kicks like it’s some revolutionary thing lol

Poatan could be using this precious time strength training his chin and bulking up his neck muscles. If he gets KO’d by Hill, I’m blaming that clown.

alex kinda looks like chris weidman to me a bit in that second picture. Probably just the hairline

The funny thing is, that's not a teep kick. A teep is when you raise the knee and then push the foot outward, like you're kicking in a door. Those kicks basically never knock anyone out because of how the physics work, think of all the teeps to the face in Muay Thai. What Anderson and Lyoto threw that made the snap kick popular which is a traditional technique is more of an upward motion than an outward one where you snap the ball of the foot into the face or body, more for dealing damage where a teep is more for controlling range.

Now obviously Seagal didn't revolutionize this but if you don't know the difference between a snap kick and push kick, you are one of many MMA fans who doesn't know what you're watching. Teeps are a push, snap kicks aren't. Very different, but they do kinda look the same.

Who the hell do you think you are? Apparently you've never seen the trilogy of Driven to Kill, Code of Honor, and Contract to Kill. Seagal stabs a dude with a pistol, beats up a guy while sitting down, and is slowly turns into a melting candle throughout the trilogy. Shame on you sir.

Was hoping Seagal vs Goggins would headline UFC 300.

“ You guys think you're above the law... well you ain't above mine!”

-Sensei Seagal

Oh boy, look at the angle of the robe in the beginning of that clip. Steve must be really enjoying those Russian pelmemi and borscht lately.

Pereira knew damn well he was going to brush up on his front kicks today when he saw the Sensei on the calendar

If Steven Seagal isnt what he says he is...

How come so many martial artists and fighters seem to take the time to meet and talk with him and work with him..

Thats all ill say ..

The rest is up to you....

What do you disagree with in that front kick?
It’s like pereira doesn’t telegraph his calf kick
This is iron sharpening iron.

Alex never losing again. He has been blessed by a demi-god.
Only Chuck Norris is higher in pantheon

Back