As a Poatan fan - Hill knocks him out. Poatan should have ducked hill for a bigger fight like Izzy.

Hill has a 79 inch reach. Izzy, a far better striker, has an 80 inch reach.

Hill can make it messy because he is messy.

Poatan can get knocked out for sure. The people acting like it's the most likely result have no idea what they're talking about, but that's not gonna stop them from bragging if Poatan gets caught
Hill is bigger than Izzy and has better boxing and straight punches.

I’ve got Hill as part of a parlay, the dude can throw. Don’t forget he pieced up Glover for five rounds.
What's more impressive is Hill out grappled Glover. Just 2 fights before that his grappling sucked. Lol

I am a huge Poatan fan but he struggles when the fights get messy and his boxing and boxing defence is really poor he has a habit of keeping his chin up in the air and moving straight back.

If kicks do not stop hill or if hill times his kicks with a straight right Alex is done. Alex needs kicks to implement his game.

Hill is not the most skilled person but styles make fights. Hill has a long reach and if he can avoid the kicks and turn this fight into a war he will KO Alex.

Hill is a no name fighter and a very risky fight for Alex Alex should have sat out and waited for a payday against Izzy or move to HW.

Imagine advocating for fighters to duck others...

Fucking shameful..

Sound be atleast a Yellow card ...

I am a huge Poatan fan but he struggles when the fights get messy and his boxing and boxing defence is really poor he has a habit of keeping his chin up in the air and moving straight back.

If kicks do not stop hill or if hill times his kicks with a straight right Alex is done. Alex needs kicks to implement his game.

Hill is not the most skilled person but styles make fights. Hill has a long reach and if he can avoid the kicks and turn this fight into a war he will KO Alex.

Hill is a no name fighter and a very risky fight for Alex Alex should have sat out and waited for a payday against Izzy or move to HW.

youreamoron.jpg

Back