PM May showing how to fight grooming gangs

Donald Trump Sworddancing with Saudis was a PR Stunt because he was accused of islamaphobia, use your brain FFS...
he was actually over selling them billions of dollars worth of weapons, but yeah cool story

ffs its a PR stunt, her part has been accused of islamophobia..... then all of a sudden this happens

use your brain

LOL at bowing down to Islam because you're accused of Islamophobia. Progress is so pathetic no wonder Muslims feel like Europe and the West is ripe for the taking. This is exactly why no one wants Islam in their country. No one likes fragile Muslims that resort to terrorism because their feels were hurt.

ffs even more denial...... you are a lost cause

You might want to seek out a support group or something for this serious problem you have. I'm worried about you.

he was actually over selling them billions of dollars worth of weapons, but yeah cool story

So which is it? You criticise Trump for his actions whilst in Saudi Arabia (following local customs whilst in a foreign country) but Theresa May observing a hijab whilst in a UK mosque is just PR because she's really just an islamaphobic, racist shitlord?

LOL at bowing down to Islam because you're accused of Islamophobia. Progress is so pathetic no wonder Muslims feel like Europe and the West is ripe for the taking. This is exactly why no one wants Islam in their country. No one likes fragile Muslims that resort to terrorism because their feels were hurt.

You might want to seek out a support group or something for this serious problem you have. I'm worried about you.
would you also criticise her for turning up at a synagogue if they had been accused of anti-semitism? what if she wore a kippah?

sure thing kiddo, only thing you are worried about is dem immigants

So which is it? You criticise Trump for his actions whilst in Saudi Arabia (following local customs whilst in a foreign country) but Theresa May observing a hijab whilst in a UK mosque is just PR because she's really just an islamaphobic, racist shitlord?
did I criticise him for the dancing? or did I criticise him for the curtsy? I think you should check wtf you are talking about

I didnt say she was islamophobic or racist, I said her party has been accused of being islamophobic, whilst their main rivals have been accused of being anti-semetic.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44499560
so again, wtf are you talking about?

did I criticise him for the dancing? or did I criticise him for the curtsy? I think you should check wtf you are talking about

I didnt say she was islamophobic or racist, I said her party has been accused of being islamophobic, whilst their main rivals have been accused of being anti-semetic.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44499560
so again, wtf are you talking about?

"His actions in Saudi Arabia"

you mocked him for a curtsy, yet Theresa May wearing a hijab whilst STILL in the UK is just all fun and games to disguise her parties islamaphobic agenda?

EDIT: Corbyns labour "accused" of being anti-Semitic? Corbynites are open and brazen about their purge of Jewish Labour party members.

would you also criticise her for turning up at a synagogue if they had been accused of anti-semitism? what if she wore a kippah?

sure thing kiddo, only thing you are worried about is dem immigants

Islam is a different beast.

No I care about society, which is why I'm against mass immigration and multiculturalism. I also care about people, which is why I think it's best for you to deal with that serious problem of yours.

"His actions in Saudi Arabia"

you mocked him for a curtsy, yet Theresa May wearing a hijab whilst STILL in the UK is just all fun and games to disguise her parties islamaphobic agenda?

EDIT: Corbyns labour "accused" of being anti-Semitic? Corbynites are open and brazen about their purge of Jewish Labour party members.
so curtsying to a brutal dictator that spreads the most evil interpretation of islam is fine with you? but a PM visiting a local mosque and showing respect to them is a massive problem?

oh and do you know the difference between a zionist and a jew?

Islam is a different beast.

No I care about society, which is why I'm against mass immigration and multiculturalism. I also care about people, which is why I think it's best for you to deal with that serious problem of yours.
so its not about the tradition? its the fact she visited muslims?

I dont remember asking what you care about..... who are you trying to convince? me or you?

so curtsying to a brutal dictator that spreads the most evil interpretation of islam is fine with you? but a PM visiting a local mosque and showing respect to them is a massive problem?

oh and do you know the difference between a zionist and a jew?

Trump was a guest in a foreign country. I don't believe he should've bowed or sworddanced with them, but you could legitimately make the argument that it's impolite to not follow the customs of a country you're a guest in.

Theresa May acted like a guest in her own country.

Trump was a guest in a foreign country. I don't believe he should've bowed or sworddanced with them, but you could legitimately make the argument that it's impolite to not follow the customs of a country you're a guest in.

Theresa May acted like a guest in her own country.
she is a public servant, not a ruler

Name me these "Zionist" Labour MPs you speak of.
Joan Ryan, Chuka Umuna, all the rebel Labour MP's. Israel has far too much influence over Labour so they are trying to discredit Corbyn, stop being fucking gullible

So public servants must now cater to all ideological whims of every single religious group present in the UK?
they must show respect to all faiths in a secular nation

so its not about the tradition? its the fact she visited muslims?

Yes Islam is a problem. You do not want it in your country nor do you want to bow down to it.

I dont remember asking what you care about..... who are you trying to convince? me or you?

So angry!

Here this should help:

http://www.angermanagementexpert.co.uk/anger-are-you-living-denial.html

What is Denial?
Denial is the refusal to admit an action, emotion or fact to oneself. It is also the inability to clearly grasp what is going on around you, which may cause you to develop a self-important air of behaviour. If you feel you are never at fault you will be living in denial by failing to recognise how your thoughts and actions affect other people. Adopting a conspiracy theory, that allows you to believe you are above failure and that everyone else is working against you, is another sign of living in denial.

Understanding how denial controls your emotions and behaviour, however, will enable you to identify positive ways of finding acceptance and clarification that is empowering and helps you move beyond the restrictive bonds of denial.

Dealing with Defensiveness
When anger is expressed, by someone who is living in denial of their true feelings and emotions, defensiveness will automatically spring into action. Denial feeds off insecurity and fear, and this causes a response and reaction to personal thoughts and feelings that is negative and emotionally limiting. Defensiveness is a reaction that is triggered by personal issues and problems that have not been explored and worked through. To overcome problems of defensiveness, therefore, it is important to examine fear based thoughts and emotions.

Last edited:
Joan Ryan, Chuka Umuna, all the rebel Labour MP's. Israel has far too much influence over Labour so they are trying to discredit Corbyn, stop being fucking gullible

I think many Labour (particularly Corbynites) are having a hard time distinguishing between Jewish Labour supporters and actual Zionists, leading to many being forced out of the party accused of being apart of a mass "Jewish media conspiracy".

Most Jewish Labour supporters disavow the likes of Umuna. Do you agree that actual anti Semitism is rampant within Labour ranks?

Yes Islam is a problem. You do not want it in your country nor do you want to bow down to it.

So angry!

Here this should help:

http://www.angermanagementexpert.co.uk/anger-are-you-living-denial.html

Dealing with Defensiveness
When anger is expressed, by someone who is living in denial of their true feelings and emotions, defensiveness will automatically spring into action. Denial feeds off insecurity and fear, and this causes a response and reaction to personal thoughts and feelings that is negative and emotionally limiting. Defensiveness is a reaction that is triggered by personal issues and problems that have not been explored and worked through. To overcome problems of defensiveness, therefore, it is important to examine fear based thoughts and emotions.
all islam or just certain parts? or do you just think they all believe the same thing?

no anger, I was asking a question which you failed to answer.... unsurprisingly lol

I think many Labour (particularly Corbynites) are having a hard time distinguishing between Jewish Labour supporters and actual Zionists, leading to many being forced out of the party accused of being apart of a mass "Jewish media conspiracy".

Most Jewish Labour supporters disavow the likes of Umuna. Do you agree that actual anti Semitism is rampant within Labour ranks?
personally I dont give a fuck about Labour, I know Corbyn isnt an anti-semite though

Back