PM May showing how to fight grooming gangs

I feel like it's less muslims being smart and more libtard gonna libtard. Essentially the Vandals are in Rome and we all know what happens next.

Thankfully it's not muslims in the US to the same degree, but the situation is pretty similar. All of the countries we're getting the most immigrants from are crap countries, and #1 and #2 are Mexico and China. Boom off goes your car and off goes your IP.
Immigrants used to assimilate to a certain and brought things of value and ethics to their host countries. Now they just come to take and most do not provide anything to their host country.

Islam is a lot of things but "smart" isn't necessarily one of them.

It's a pretty basic primitive mob which controls its subjugates through coercion and implied threats, and often times, makes good on those threats through acts of indiscriminate violence. Atleast that's what it accounts to under the context of Western nations, little more than the Sicilian Mafia, in effect.

In the Middle East, Islam has more "meaning" and philosophy and guidance to offer to its advocates. But in the West, Muslims mostly take control of the lowest elements of the society, the prisons, the drug trade, the most poverty-stricken corners of the cities, and escalate from there to establish their own law and order, after having wrestled the monopoly of violence away from the local government. Because without a monopoly on violence, Islam cannot operate, as it's almost purely a fear and terror-based construct, not truly competitive as far as matching morals or philosophy or factual evidence in favour of its case, against competing ideologies.

The fear of real-world retribution and punishment is what keeps the subjugated (and most especially the non-Muslims) in line, more so than any philosophy of karmic or divine retribution. Terror attacks, honor killings, street beatdowns on unfortunate non-Muslims who stumble into Muslim-controlled areas, all serve to establish Islam's reputation as a group that is not to be "fucked with", and even the most modest Muslims understand their primitive function, even if they may find such things uncomfortable to live with.

Muslims are quite easy to understand, and to keep "in check", unless there is an intentional ("multi-cultural") attempt to enhance their efforts to establish a parallel society of their own. Which there is.

If the US had operated on a similar mind-set as the European states do nowadays, they'd still have the Italian Mafia and Irish Mob in charge of local and even state-level affairs.
The basic ideals of Islam are what makes it work so well. Islam and nothing else. There is no working with others. The plan is always to grow and spread Islam so it can take over the world.

ha I was unaware they had changed that rule..... my bad, thought Id hit you with a zinger there lol. :(

oh I know, and I totally agree that its the form of islam that is the most dangerous and needs removed from western society. Also Ive made it clear I havent had contact with my dad since I was a kid, how the fuck would I be able to ask him?

Ive already told you where it comes from.... Saudi Arabia. Stop Saudi investment into the country, stop selling them weapons and start putting pressure on the Saudi government. What does a hijab have to do with Wahhabism? or that guy not growing the beard?
To be fair I'm sure there are gender segregated clubs still. I don't run in country club circles.

My bad. I just remembered a vague reference, but didn't know the particulars.

I know where it comes from and alluded to that fact by saying it's "sponsored". The fact that our governments are in bed with the Saudis should be a great aource of shame, so we agree there.

Hijabs and beards are attempts to return to a time when men were men, and the sheep (goats?) were scared. When dudes looked like cavemen and women covered up so they didn't trigger men into emergency sex mode. A rekindling of old social norms, if you will.

I really don't see it that way. A smart horse only jumps as high as it has to be. And Germany is the smartest horse around.
If you take the US out of it how long would it take Germany to rearm? Maybe two or three years to have a potent defensive tank army again. You would just have to bring back mandatory military service.

But that is exactly what the US and Russia don't want. By having US troops stationed in Germany. They take away German incentives to rearm. And build a military that serves German/EU interest. How long would it take Germany to have a much more potent Army than Russia if we spend 2% of the GDP maybe 10 years? Now if you add in cooperation with the Netherland, Czech, Poles other EU states that will be a strong force.
The first thing Germany would do with that Army is sending tanks to Ukraine to fight off Russian insurgents and incorporate Ukraine into the EU. That's what I would be doing. And after that look at what other territories could be incorporated. The US is struggling to compete with the EU economically as it is. If they give away their military advantage they have nothing left.

It's not the Europeans that should be worried about Trump its the US and Russia.

That is, if Russia and U.S. would just sit on the sidelines while watching Germany re-arm itself. The chances are that Germany going rogue wouldn't be allowed to happen, unless the "EU army" is directly subservient to the American military structure and its geo-political objectives, as a NATO ally.

I really don't see it that way. A smart horse only jumps as high as it has to be. And Germany is the smartest horse around.
If you take the US out of it how long would it take Germany to rearm? Maybe two or three years to have a potent defensive tank army again. You would just have to bring back mandatory military service.

But that is exactly what the US and Russia don't want. By having US troops stationed in Germany. They take away German incentives to rearm. And build a military that serves German/EU interest. How long would it take Germany to have a much more potent Army than Russia if we spend 2% of the GDP maybe 10 years? Now if you add in cooperation with the Netherland, Czech, Poles other EU states that will be a strong force.
The first thing Germany would do with that Army is sending tanks to Ukraine to fight off Russian insurgents and incorporate Ukraine into the EU. That's what I would be doing. And after that look at what other territories could be incorporated. The US is struggling to compete with the EU economically as it is. If they give away their military advantage they have nothing left.

It's not the Europeans that should be worried about Trump its the US and Russia.
Are you insane? You know how Russia would react if Germany send troops to Ukraine? That's crazy.
Leave Ukraine to the Russians. Our enemies are the traitors inside our borders and in the EU. Get rid of them and 99% of our problems are solved.

yeah who bows? they should curtsy like real world leaders right?
giphy.gif

That wasn't a curtsy. Trump towered over the guy and had to do a squat. <Fedor23>

Lol at your progressive defense of Islam. <{cruzshake}>

That wasn't a curtsy. Trump towered over the guy and had to do a squat. <Fedor23>
lol he's not Shaq..... there was no need to curtsy

Also LOL at you calling that a "squat" :D
Lol at your progressive defense of Islam.

what am I defending? Im mocking you and Trump

lol he's not Shaq..... there was no need to curtsy

Also LOL at you calling that a "squat" :D

Wasn't a curtsy, all that denial can't be good for you. Yeah he had to squat a little. What else would you call it. He didn't curtsy that's for sure. I know you want it to be true but it's not.

what am I defending? Im mocking you and Trump
<TrumpWrong1>

You come to the defense of Islam quite often.

Good for her. Leaders don't only represent the people in the constituency that you think they should represent. She should be visiting Mosques, just like she should be visiting Churches, farms, factories, schools, etc.

As an English guy, I'd say you're the only one who made sense in this thread. Some gross generalisations and backward way of thinking by people about a country they've never set a foot in.

Wasn't a curtsy, all that denial can't be good for you. Yeah he had to squat a little. What else would you call it. He didn't curtsy that's for sure. I know you want it to be true but it's not.

<TrumpWrong1>

You come to the defense of Islam quite often.
cool story bro.... keep defending the presidential curtsy lol

do I? Or do I just laugh at your fantasy of an invasion? Or would it be because I dont suck off Tommy Robinson?

As an English guy, I'd say you're the only one who made sense in this thread. Some gross generalisations and backward way of thinking by people about a country they've never set a foot in.
Anjem-Choudary-IP_1.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>

Is it backwards to be concerned when your standing PM caters to backwards religious practices?

Is it backwards to be concerned when your standing PM caters to backwards religious practices?
ffs its a PR stunt, her part has been accused of islamophobia..... then all of a sudden this happens

use your brain

Still you because I told you I have no fear. You're even in denial about the harm you're causing to yourself.
ffs even more denial...... you are a lost cause

ffs its a PR stunt, her part has been accused of islamophobia..... then all of a sudden this happens

use your brain

Donald Trump Sworddancing with Saudis was a PR Stunt because he was accused of islamaphobia, use your brain FFS...

Back