PM May showing how to fight grooming gangs

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I give you UK Prime Minister Theresa May, a few days ago, in a mosque, on a prayer mat, wearing a hijab... WTF?

She feels safe as nobody would ever rape her.

What's the female equivalent to getting cucked?

Cuz that bish just gave her island the master class.

UK deserves everything it gets. Who cares at this point. If you’re welcomig a destruction of your culture then I will watch and laugh at your stupidity. There’s nothing wrong with migration, but if you look at London, it has been completely reshaped in just a few years. Sold their soul for money. Pathetic.

Good for her. Leaders don't only represent the people in the constituency that you think they should represent. She should be visiting Mosques, just like she should be visiting Churches, farms, factories, schools, etc.

was just in london a lot of women in lawn furniture. im all for tolerance but c'mon should we really tolerate intolerance?

Good for her. Leaders don't only represent the people in the constituency that you think they should represent. She should be visiting Mosques, just like she should be visiting Churches, farms, factories, schools, etc.
She's lucky to to even be let in and not treated like a piece of shit like other women are said to be in Mosques.

Visiting mosques is all well and good, but should she be covering her head to appease the proponents of a backwards ideology? She's the fucking PM for god sake.

Visiting mosques is all well and good, but should she be covering her head to appease the proponents of a backwards ideology? She's the fucking PM for god sake.

Either go, be polite, and follow customs, or don't go at all. You don't go visit people to meet them, interact, and learn about their culture, and refuse to be respectful in the process.

I tiled a Synagogue when I was in college, and I wore a yarmulke to be respectful while I was there. Does that mean I support every aspect of Judaism? No, I was just being polite.

Either go, be polite, and follow customs, or don't go at all. You don't go visit people to meet them, interact, and learn about their culture, and refuse to be respectful in the process.

I tiled a Synagogue when I was in college, and I wore a yarmulke to be respectful while I was there. Does that mean I support every aspect of Judaism? No, I was just being polite.

Follow customs? She's the PM of the UK, visiting a mosque in the UK. Appeasing a backwards ideology, what a shining example for female progress in the UK.

She's lucky to to even be let in and not treated like a piece of shit like other women are said to be in Mosques.

The Muslim women that I know are not mistreated in Mosques or by their husbands. But that is only my experience here in the United States with the people that I know.

Follow customs? She's the PM of the UK, visiting a mosque in the UK. Appeasing a backwards ideology, what a shining example for female progress in the UK.

Right, and why not just stroll into a Synagogue with some pork chops and crab cakes. If you're the PM of the UK, you don't have to have manners.

Right, and why not just stroll into a Synagogue with some pork chops and crab cakes. If you're the PM of the UK, you don't have to have manners.

Because politely refusing to wear a hijab in a mosque is equivalent to eating pork chops in synagogue? What a stupid fucking argument you're trying to make.

Is it acceptable in your view to treat women differently to men in a mosque? Even if that woman is the most powerful person in the UK?

Because politely refusing to wear a hijab in a mosque is equivalent to eating pork chops in synagogue. What a stupid fucking argument you're trying to make.

Relax, it's a pretty simple point I'm making. When you go somewhere that has a specific set of customs, you should be respectful and follow those customs. Or don't go.

Relax, it's a pretty simple point I'm making. When you go somewhere that has a specific set of customs, you should be respectful and follow those customs. Or don't go.

So women should just have to accept they'll be treated as second class citizens in mosques, even within the UK?

Why don't mosques adopt the cultural practices/norms of the UK?

She feels safe as nobody would ever rape her.

I'm really not into the MILF thing but there's something about Theresa ...

Not saying I'd rape her. Just bang her. Consensually.

So women should just have to accept they'll be treated as second class citizens in mosques, even within the UK?

It's the new customs and culture of the UK. If you don't want to follow customs, don't go or live there at all.

Am I treated as a second class citizen because I have to wear a Yarmulke if I visit a Synagogue?

Back