PM May showing how to fight grooming gangs

A female public servant can show respect to Islam without conforming to their backwards beliefs about women.
whats wrong with her showing respect the way she chose to? who are you to dictate what she does?

So Theresa May should care about your opinion more than citizens she is supposed to serve... just because they are muslims?

whats wrong with her showing respect the way she chose to? who are you to dictate what she does?

So Theresa May should care about your opinion more than citizens she is supposed to serve... just because they are muslims?

I think it sends the wrong message to wider British society, but hopefully we can agree to disagree.

personally I dont give a fuck about Labour, I know Corbyn isnt an anti-semite though

Agreed.

I think it sends the wrong message to wider British society, but hopefully we can agree to disagree.

Agreed.
asking me to name the labour mps that were zionists was uncool btw lol..... I had to struggle to name the ones I could remember lol

all islam or just certain parts? or do you just think they all believe the same thing?

no anger, I was asking a question which you failed to answer.... unsurprisingly lol

Islam is a cult of death. It's pretty terrible and is like a spreading disease.

Your rage can't be hidden. Your insults betray your lies. Convince someone in denial that they're in denial? That's a pretty difficult task. You should read the link and find out how to properly deal with this serious issue you have.

Islam is a cult of death. It's pretty terrible and is like a spreading disease.

Your rage can't be hidden. Your insults betray your lies. Convince someone in denial that they're in denial? That's a pretty difficult task. You should read the link and find out how to properly deal with this serious issue you have.
so you think they all believe the same thing? there are no differing views? its all a "death cult"?

cool story ignoramus ;)

Absolutely cucked. The only time the leader of the UK should enter a mosque is with a broadsword during a crusade.

so one guys opinion makes you think all of them think the same thing?

answer the questions Im asking, or stop quoting me

He reinforces what most of us can already see. You have to look at Islam as a disease. It spreads and brings death and violence with it.

Just trying to help you with your anger and denial issues.

He reinforces what most of us can already see. You have to look at Islam as a disease. It spreads and brings death and violence with it.

Just trying to help you with your anger and denial issues.
so again no answer.... Im bored of you now

bye kid, dont fear the immigants all your life

people are required to wear Mets hats in my house.

Back