Plus-sized women admit they aren't attracted to overweight men

More gross?

• Total voters
Last year... this fat gal I work with... ya know those paper ass-gaskets you put on the seat in a restroom?
She came back from a piss break with one of those sticking up out the back of her pants.
Clearly, her giant ass cheeks had scrunched it when she stood up.

I told her about it quietly. None of the women there were going to say anything because women are bitches.

Fucking hero right here.

I feel more sorry for real fat people than I think they are gross.

Who do these whales think will court them then?
I've noticed black dudes love "BBWs".

DSC_0517.jpg

"As a plus-sized woman, there's this expectation that you should only date overweight men. But what if you aren't attracted to plus-sized men?"

nintchdbpict000335842044.jpg

05498b15e0fa823c3cc23e425c24cac5bcd3d2-wide-thumbnail.jpg

0558129e3d86bf1929f9e49099a4f591b09de9-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Thoughts? Beggars can't be choosers? Pussy is pussy? Life is like a box of chocolates?

Sauce: http://whisper.sh/stories/09e9086b-...-Admit-They-Arent-Attracted-To-Overweight-Men

That woman in the picture is not "plus size"- she is "cow size"
Plus size women are voluptuous women, fat women are fat women.

RM_LI193Q.jpg

That is plus size, which is fine.

That woman in the picture is not "plus size"- she is "cow size"
Plus size women are voluptuous women, fat women are fat women.

RM_LI193Q.jpg

That is plus size, which is fine.
That is fat, plus-size and proportional is this:
c47f699c34d7a3987e525065771ee6c5--you-are-beautiful-beautiful-women.jpg

Still fucking fat and probably smells like cheese and bacon grease.

She is fat. "Plus size" is the nice way of saying fat, that's the point.
What was in the OP was a couple of categories beyond "plus size"- that was obese farm animal level size.

Fat men have a better chance of being funny.

Fat women have a better chance of being.... Something, maybe. Not really sure.

Fat men have a better chance of being funny.

Fat women have a better chance of being.... Something, maybe. Not really sure.

if you're a fat man you have to be funny.
otherwise its a wrap for yo fat ass.

Cant help what you like and if you can swing it good for you. You just have to realize it significantly reduces you potential pool of men.

Lets be honest though all of these endless threads talking about female entitlement on Sherdog tend to be mostly a manifestation of male entitlement, minus the self awareness you at least highlight on those quotes.

Just a symptom of society were much more tends to be promised than most people can actually achieve.
This is how I see it. A lot of people in general have unrealistic expectations of what they can get. I'd imagine those who get very emotionally invested in fat people are either they themselves fat or are only capable of pulling fatties so they project their anger. To add insult to injury aesthetic flaws can be pretty forgiving for girls so even chubby chicks have a good shot at getting what they want.

This is why I always position myself at a slight incline in relation to fat women. They can’t get to me so I can avoid them

For serial though hear women are the worst. Had one come up to me at a bar and hit on me. I said no. She asked why and at this age I don’t phrase things nicely any more. I just said not what I go for. Why does my weight matter? I don’t know why did my looks matter? That's why you walked over here right? Storms off. She want thick or any other adjective. She was fat. Belly roll fat

They do, though. Just take one look at BBW pron, and it'll be crystal clear.

I'm not black, and I LOVE big girls. That's probably why I'm quick to notice big girls out on the street, and who they're accompanied by.

Back