Plus-sized women admit they aren't attracted to overweight men

More gross?

• Total voters
I've noticed black dudes love "BBWs".

DSC_0517.jpg

giphy.gif

That woman in the picture is not "plus size"- she is "cow size"
Plus size women are voluptuous women, fat women are fat women.

RM_LI193Q.jpg

That is plus size, which is fine.

This chunky broad is hot as hell. Only a small dicked man wouldn't lay the high hard one into her

I told this story here before.

I used to hook up with this chick who's best friend was a plus size model and her friend was super hot. Huge tits and a huge round ass and a beautiful face.

I would've loved to taken that big ol truck for a ride

I told this story here before.

I used to hook up with this chick who's best friend was a plus size model and her friend was super hot. Huge tits and a huge round ass and a beautiful face.

I would've loved to taken that big ol truck for a ride
So where’s the story?

people are attracted to attractive people... doesnt matter what they look like... look at all the sherdoggers who nit pick pretty girls on here.. Bunch of losers talking trash about attractive people and saying they arnt hot enough..
http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=9A9gh6h
I personally get a kick out of the hot chick vs polls over in the p&m.

I’ve seen the sherdog post your photo thread. Lol @ these guys who turn their nose up online at good looking women because she has a “strong jawline” or whatever else they nitpick.

Bitch please. These women wouldn’t even have you within twenty feet of them anyways. Get a grip. Ya ass never even had a chance lol.

What difference does it make. I would assume if they are attracted to slimmer men, they will have to wait for a slimmer man that is attracted to heftier ladies. It all works itself out. They may have a smaller pool of men to choose from, but there are "chubbychasers" out there..

I'm blond and I'm not immediately attracted to blond women. I tend to prefer darker haired ladies. Am i supposed to only date/bang blonds? no, i just wait till i find a brunette thats is willing to spend time with me. very simple concept, really.
I bet you work at blacks on blondes.....

I was seeing an italian girl not to long ago that was a bbw-lite aka tickdemz. Im usually into much fitter girls but good lord did she pack it in all the right spots. She was actually a freak too.......i should call her again. Inquire about her emotional status, see how shes been.

All of you lying motherfuckers have plowed at least one whale in your lives....some of us (looking at you) have more than others

Why are all the men voting that the fat women are more gross? Isn't that nearly saying "you know what would make this lady less gross? More body hair and a dick."

This chunky broad is hot as hell. Only a small dicked man wouldn't lay the high hard one into her
Sorry but i need to see if that belly is hanging and flabby. Automatic no go for me if she has a gut. But otherwise she is on the edge of doable (edge) for me.

Sorry but i need to see if that belly is hanging and flabby. Automatic no go for me if she has a gut. But otherwise she is on the edge of doable (edge) for me.

Pull on it while she's riding you and she'll know who's in charge

Also dude she has a hot face.

Ya the face is her saviour but no chance if she has a gut. But enjoy. More for you.

Imagine that big ol ass doggy style. You're missing out my friend. Like I said every now and again I like to treat myself to a beautiful BBW

Fuck all that I'm just surprised Sam Merlotte survived another year

Back