Plus-sized women admit they aren't attracted to overweight men

More gross?

• Total voters

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"As a plus-sized woman, there's this expectation that you should only date overweight men. But what if you aren't attracted to plus-sized men?"

nintchdbpict000335842044.jpg

05498b15e0fa823c3cc23e425c24cac5bcd3d2-wide-thumbnail.jpg

0558129e3d86bf1929f9e49099a4f591b09de9-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Thoughts? Beggars can't be choosers? Pussy is pussy? Life is like a box of chocolates?

Sauce: http://whisper.sh/stories/09e9086b-...-Admit-They-Arent-Attracted-To-Overweight-Men

I hate the label ''plus sized''.......you're a fat cunt,put the deep fried pastry down and deal with it.

Choosing which one is more gross is like choosing which death you would rather be sentenced to

alligator or lion mauling

BOTH HORRIBLE!!!!

That's totally fine, just know that it's a two way street. You can't force someone to be attracted to you.

Choosing which one is more gross is like choosing which death you would rather be sentenced to

alligator or lion mauling

BOTH HORRIBLE!!!!
ice cream alligator or a chocolate lion

is the only way to go for these fatties.

What difference does it make. I would assume if they are attracted to slimmer men, they will have to wait for a slimmer man that is attracted to heftier ladies. It all works itself out. They may have a smaller pool of men to choose from, but there are "chubbychasers" out there..

I'm blond and I'm not immediately attracted to blond women. I tend to prefer darker haired ladies. Am i supposed to only date/bang blonds? no, i just wait till i find a brunette thats is willing to spend time with me. very simple concept, really.

You mean overweight women aren’t attracted to plus sized men.

What difference does it make?

I'm blond.

First off you were born blonde. Far as I know these individuals, although it's hard to use the term "individual" while describing an organism that takes up more than one airline seat, weren't born looking like Grimace.

latest

Also body type usually plays a larger role in attraction than hair color but that might just be a personal preference.

I'm pretty slim/skinny guy and can attest to this.

Last year... this fat gal I work with... ya know those paper ass-gaskets you put on the seat in a restroom?
She came back from a piss break with one of those sticking up out the back of her pants.
Clearly, her giant ass cheeks had scrunched it when she stood up.

I told her about it quietly. None of the women there were going to say anything because women are bitches.

You mean overweight women aren’t attracted to plus sized men.

News feed: "Plus-sized men admit they aren't attracted to overweight women."

Twitter: PATRIARCHY!
Twitter: OVERWEIGHT!?!?!?
Twitter: You assumed genders!

Who do these whales think will court them then?

What difference does it make. I would assume if they are attracted to slimmer men, they will have to wait for a slimmer man that is attracted to heftier ladies. It all works itself out. They may have a smaller pool of men to choose from, but there are "chubbychasers" out there..

I'm blond and I'm not immediately attracted to blond women. I tend to prefer darker haired ladies. Am i supposed to only date/bang blonds? no, i just wait till i find a brunette thats is willing to spend time with me. very simple concept, really.

I see a lot of normal weight men with obese women walking around these days. Its almost the norm now.

I hate the label ''plus sized''.......you're a fat cunt,put the deep fried pastry down and deal with it.

I think that's actually somewhat down to the fashion industry being really cynical. Their under pressure to cut down on ultra slim models but instead of bringing in normal healthy women they go into clearly overweight women knowing they won't upset the apple cart and if anything make there ultra thin models look better.

Nothing wrong with that. Cant control what you are and aren't attracted to

Back