Plus-sized women admit they aren't attracted to overweight men

More gross?

• Total voters
I fucked a fat chick for the first time in what seems like forever last week. I felt regret and shame afterwards. Like legit shame. It isn't often that you fuck fatties when you are a white guy in asia but holy shit did that experience made me do some self reflection and think "never again". The worst part is that i knew it wouldn't be good before hand and still went through with it. Just wasn't a fun experience.
Thinking outside the box will get you nowhere in SE Asia. At least you tried. Commendable.

They can be attracted to whatever they want but that doesnt mean that an average looking guy will be attracted to them.

Even though it seems some of them are trying to force men to find fat and ugly women attractive because not doing it is discrimination and politically incorrect instead of fixing the problem: their looks/weight. Which is pretty retarded considering that you can change your weight, you cant change human nature. The reason most of us dont find fat women attractive is because the primal part of our brain knows that they are not a good prospect for childbearing.

"As a plus-sized woman, there's this expectation that you should only date overweight men. But what if you aren't attracted to plus-sized men?"

nintchdbpict000335842044.jpg

05498b15e0fa823c3cc23e425c24cac5bcd3d2-wide-thumbnail.jpg

0558129e3d86bf1929f9e49099a4f591b09de9-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Thoughts? Beggars can't be choosers? Pussy is pussy? Life is like a box of chocolates?

Sauce: http://whisper.sh/stories/09e9086b-...-Admit-They-Arent-Attracted-To-Overweight-Men

What's your problem with Sally Fields?

Now, if you actually meant Sally Struthers... I'd completely understand.

They can be attracted to whatever they want but that doesnt mean that an average looking guy will be attracted to them.

Even though it seems some of them are trying to force men to find fat and ugly women attractive because not doing it is discrimination and politically incorrect instead of fixing the problem: their looks/weight. Which is pretty retarded considering that you can change your weight, you cant change human nature. The reason most of us dont find fat women attractive is because the primal part of our brain knows that they are not a good prospect for childbearing.

Its not healthy but, tinder is riddled full of obese women, single moms, and retards.

no one is attracted to fat people. people just start to realize they cant do better and settle for whatever

That's totally fine, just know that it's a two way street. You can't force someone to be attracted to you.

Unfortunately, they are.

Apparenyly, you're a "misogynistic pig" if you dont like them.

They are well within their rights not to, it just may be harder for them to find partners. Nothing wrong with it.

fat people of either gender have no discipline, period, hence their current predicament

big girls are knowledge dropping masters tho, that can't go unstated. Gotta ensure that repeat offenders status

fat people of either gender have no discipline, period, hence their current predicament

big girls are knowledge dropping masters tho, that can't go unstated. Gotta ensure that repeat offenders status

Yeah, except men don't join these body positivity movements.

You dont see fat/obese dudes calling themselves plus size or curvy or any of those crappy euphemisms

Last edited:
Yeah, except men don't join these body positivity movements.

You dont see fat/obese dudes calling themselves plus size or curvy or any of those crappy euphemisms

'dad bod' doesn't = obese but it is a euphemism for being out of shape.

'dad bod' doesn't = obese but it is a euphemism for being out of shape.

True, but those guys are rarely to never on fat acceptance propaganda, Don't call people miswhateverists for not being attracted to them

Through all of these modern years, I've yet to see a male equivalent of Tess Holliday.. for fucks sake, look at the comments on her instagram. It's a massive pity party

Last edited:
That's totally fine, just know that it's a two way street. You can't force someone to be attracted to you.
But body acceptance movement...

Seriously, this is the reason why I thi k they're at least half full of shit. If your "struggle" is for people to be accepted in spite of being large, and viewed as (potentially?) desirable - but that only applies to big women, then stfu with all of the "blasting" and "slamming" fat shamers. How about all of the stuck up bitches who are "height shamers" or "unemployed, broke mofo shamers"?

If you don't like that shit, don't get mad if people aren't a fan of your shit, either.

Back