Please, beautiful girl, enough w/ the BS already…

im not disrespecting her.

----

in the two biggest tests of her career she failed both times (and acted like a spoilt child in losing). Shes no better than Raquel Pennington or Sarah McMann or a handful of others.
<{nope}>

Valentina is so overhyped and self-entitled and her fans are even worse.

Shes done fuck all.

She is a multiple MT champion.. who gives a fuck, so is Joanna Calderwood..[/auote]

One of the two has three times the titles of the other. A fact that you conveniently ignore.

[quote[She beat Joanna in MT three times.. when Joanna was a total noob with no fights behind her and Val was already a pro

Their fights were years apart. See: facts. Again.

She hasnt KO'd anyone in 4 years

How long did fighters like Maia, GSP, etc. go without a KO win? As if this is some indication of skill. (hint: it is not). Also Val was fighting women larger than her, making it more difficult. Yet another fact that you ignore.

it took her two rounds to finish a girl with ONE YEARS MMA EXPERIENCE who tore her ACL in the very first minute.

Even the commentators were saying - including Jimmy Smith, who may have some small experience there - that the fight could be stopped in the first. And the Ref got shit-canned for allowing the fight to go on so long. First time - to my knowledge - in history that this has occurred in the UFC. More facts that you ignore to push your false narrative.

. think about that, it took her TEN MINUTES TO BASICALLY FINISH SOMEONE WHO WALKED IN OFF THE STREET AND WAS INJURED

Either she had experience or she walked in off the street? Which is it? At least maintain some sort of consistency from one sentence to the next.

Her biggest claim to fame in MMA is that she lost to Amanda Nunes

Subbing Pena in the second round - a fight that you ignored earlier to push your false narrative - is more impressive and you know it.

Classic example of sherdog over-hyping someone completely because they are blonde and hot(ish)

Only idiots - of which there are plenty - think Val will knock Nicco out early. That being said, some people can actually judge fighters based on skill, not what their fan base says. Perhaps you should study and join the first group, instead of evaluating a fighter based on what idiots say and then ignoring data to suit yourself just to make numerous, easily dispelled false claims.

THIS is gonna look very similar to Carla cab JJ

Doubtful. Even at 125 Shevchenko is not a power puncher. Nicco is tough and has multiple fights that do not show on her pro record. These include wins over two former Invicta champs. While I think Val will win, I predict it will go to decision.

If I had a half eaten penny for every time someone referred to Priscilla as a crack whore I could buy and sell North America. It's fighter bashing at the least. Priscilla had been clean for 2 years before her first MMA fight in Mar 2016. So no, she wasn't a "crack whore" who was pulled off the street to fight Val.

well dont worry, you did all your reporting and got all the yellow cards dished out so you can die happy... good work. :D

lol at actually thinking montano has a chance in this fight.

also nice cringe ass title.

Lol I had totally forgotten they had made a women’s flyweight

If you think that’s overconfident, you need to listen to Joanna‘s latest rants. She’s got beaten twice in a row and still calls herself the strawweight queen.

I would call that more delusional than anything.

well dont worry, you did all your reporting and got all the yellow cards dished out so you can die happy... good work. :D

As much as you'd like to believe so, I didn't report you, Dillweed.

I'm actually happy to see val act this way reminds me of GSP v serra 1, such overconfidence from fans blowing smoke up a fighter's ass wolnt do her any good vs a hungier oponent. Hopefully the results are the same too imma sprinkle a little money on Nicco just incase. The salt from val's cult will be better than rockhold fans.

WAR NICCO

I thot thread was bout PVZ... didn't know of other female fighters sides Rousey, WWE champ.

tenor.gif

real men don't give a shit about wmma id rather flick peas across the room with a spoon than watch that shit

You sound like a f@g

If you think that’s overconfident, you need to listen to Joanna‘s latest rants. She’s got beaten twice in a row and still calls herself the strawweight queen.

Well, she can't call herself the flyweight queen. Ya know?

Val can be beaten, I just don't see how it's Nicco. She doesn't have the right skillset.

I'm actually happy to see val act this way reminds me of GSP v serra 1, such overconfidence from fans blowing smoke up a fighter's ass wolnt do her any good vs a hungier oponent. Hopefully the results are the same too imma sprinkle a little money on Nicco just incase. The salt from val's cult will be better than rockhold fans.

WAR NICCO

Not even remotely on the same salt scale as when Rockhold lost, that was epic. I don't think it's a val cult, it's more a case of Nicco not having much of a record and winning the belt by beating cans. I couldn't care who wins as long as it's not a boring 5 rounder with a lot of clinch and little bleeding. If this and then the till woodley fight which has potential to be shit both go the distance could be the most boring end to a ppv ever.

Subbing Pena in the second round - a fight that you ignored earlier to push your false narrative - is more impressive and you know it.
So beating Pena is her biggest acomplishment in mma? Because let's face it she wasn't first fighter who finished Pena, and Pena's resume isn't really impressive and her one good win is depressed Cat Zingano...On other hand she was clearly losing that fight before armbar, and Pena really done noobish thing there.
Mate at this point she is lower than Cat Zingano, because Car fought for title, and at least was able to won against Nunes (actually finished her) on first try, going to war with Nunes.

Either she had experience or she walked in off the street? Which is it? At least maintain some sort of consistency from one sentence to the next.
For UFC as best promotion worldwide,she basicly walked in off street. Max 2 years of training in not really good gym. Probably one of worst female fighters UFC's octagon ever witnessed...but her record! It's like they moved sport back to stone age.
Only idiots - of which there are plenty - think Val will knock Nicco out early. That being said, some people can actually judge fighters based on skill, not what their fan base says. Perhaps you should study and join the first group, instead of evaluating a fighter based on what idiots say and then ignoring data to suit yourself just to make numerous, easily dispelled false claims.
Yeah exactly judge fighters based on skill, dont forget about Priscilla...because her skill is terrible, it's enough to watch her few fights...

Even the commentators were saying - including Jimmy Smith, who may have some small experience there - that the fight could be stopped in the first. And the Ref got shit-canned for allowing the fight to go on so long. First time - to my knowledge - in history that this has occurred in the UFC. More facts that you ignore to push your false narrative.
Jimmy Smith , Rogan, DC are just propaganda guys who will say everything to cover UFC's mistakes, and that matchup was big mistake, shouldn't be sanctioned and most people with some sense said it before event, and some even called it blatant "showcase fight" for Shevchenko.

How long did fighters like Maia, GSP, etc. go without a KO win? As if this is some indication of skill. (hint: it is not). Also Val was fighting women larger than her, making it more difficult. Yet another fact that you ignore.
And nobody was saying Maia they will TKO/KO their oponnents, when they not done it in years.

Their fights were years apart. See: facts. Again.
These fights are irrelevant for mma, last one was 10 years ago, there were amataurish in different sport, one fighter was noob, amataur without gym at some point, doing training in garage.
Same with Lina Lansberg. It's actually pretty pathetic to bring up these fights and make some points about mma. And if someone is decorated kickboxer/muay thai fighter and main acomplishment of her career are 10 years old amataur wins over noobish Jedrzejczyk/Lansberg who made careers in different sport, then seriously I don't have more questions.

then went 5 rounds with Nunes and was mainly staring at Amanda.
Staring at amanda ? But what the hell did amanda in that fight val counterstriked the shit out of her . Amanda didnt even land a meaningful strike

Back