Please, beautiful girl, enough w/ the BS already…

Staring at amanda ? But what the hell did amanda in that fight val counterstriked the shit out of her . Amanda didnt even land a meaningful strike
Seriously fight was so uneventful, that saying "someone counterstriked the shit out of her" is exaggeration, at least imo. There was not too much to counter.
Plus biggest damage in this fight was done when Amanda checked Shevchenko's low kick.

You just compared a dude with like 3 years MMA experience who knocked a few dudes out, to a woman who has been in combat her whole life and at one point was unbeaten in kickboxing for 10 years?

You're talking about someone with a proven track record in MMA, who has submitted good grapplers off her back, has arguably outstruck the best strikers in the division above her natural weight, and you think that this woman is hype? You think Nicco Montano is somewhat similar to Stipe Miocic in terms of style, resume or anything such?

Ridiculous, idiotic, assanine.

tenor.gif

real men don't give a shit about wmma id rather flick peas across the room with a spoon than watch that shit

Do real men defecate with the bathroom door open? Think about it

Valentina is so overhyped and self-entitled and her fans are even worse.

Shes done fuck all.

She is a multiple MT champion.. who gives a fuck, so is Joanna Calderwood..

She beat Joanna in MT three times.. when Joanna was a total noob with no fights behind her and Val was already a pro

She hasnt KO'd anyone in 4 years

it took her two rounds to finish a girl with ONE YEARS MMA EXPERIENCE who tore her ACL in the very first minute.. think about that, it took her TEN MINUTES TO BASICALLY FINISH SOMEONE WHO WALKED IN OFF THE STREET AND WAS INJURED

Her biggest claim to fame in MMA is that she lost to Amanda Nunes

Classic example of sherdog over-hyping someone completely because they are blonde and hot(ish)

Lol, now I see why you and Luke Thomas disagree on a lot of stuff.

im not disrespecting her.

im disrespecting the idiots who keep making her out to be some unstoppable killing machine.

shes a good fighter, and she is one of the top females in the UFC.. but shes yet to actually beat anyone at 125, and in the two biggest tests of her career she failed both times (and acted like a spoilt child in losing). Shes no better than Raquel Pennington or Sarah McMann or a handful of others.

She should, on experience alone beat Nicco, and i expect her to win on points, but the idea that she will destroy her in minutes, rip off her head and parade it around the octagon on the end of a spike are utterly ridiculous.
Sure seems like you don't like Valentina,maybe that's clouding your judgment..

Well this shouldn’t even count as a title fight. This girl has no experience and won a tournament full of nobodies to win the belt. Then a girl from a higher weight class that just fought for a real title and lost, gets to drop down and fight her for her “belt”. Whoever Val defends against first should be looked at as the actual title fight.

I'm with you on that. I've been high on Val since her first ufc fight when I saw her Muay Thai videos. I honestly haven't seen nicco fight yet but Val is a seriously talented fighter. She was fighting up a class and making a name for herself so to be where she usually fights at I just don't see anyone being champ but her for a long time.

Its very weird and unhealthy that there are some men who hate Valentina Shevchenko, that women is gorgeous, pure class and a warrior.

More weird and unhealthy than the obsessed creeps with random, seething hatred for a fighter they claim not to even know about just because she's Valentina's opponent?

More weird and unhealthy than the obsessed creeps with random, seething hatred for a fighter they claim not to even know about just because she's Valentina's opponent?

Are you talking about the guys who are criticizing Nicco Montano for pulling out of the fight several times?

Um, she beat the girls ranked #2, #3 and #4 in the world at flyweight...

That's only because the UFC talent has integrated yet. When fighters start migrating from up and below im sure the #2,#3, and #4's might look a little different.

I have just put a request in at work for a day's leave to attend Nicco's funeral.

Are you talking about the guys who are criticizing Nicco Montano for pulling out of the fight several times?
that didnt happen..... Nicco has never pulled out of the fight.

hell, she fought the finale with a broken foot

shevchenko needs to show the champ some respect. bullet's biggest MMA win is over a one dimensional boxer

Montano has beaten WMMA legends like Roxanne Modafferi and Barb Honchak and she has that native american blood so you know she's got infinite heart like Waachiim Spiritwolf

WAR NICCO future WMMA goat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back