Please, beautiful girl, enough w/ the BS already…

She's no finishing machine but her accomplishments and skills deserve more respect than you are willing to give her.
im not disrespecting her.

im disrespecting the idiots who keep making her out to be some unstoppable killing machine.

shes a good fighter, and she is one of the top females in the UFC.. but shes yet to actually beat anyone at 125, and in the two biggest tests of her career she failed both times (and acted like a spoilt child in losing). Shes no better than Raquel Pennington or Sarah McMann or a handful of others.

She should, on experience alone beat Nicco, and i expect her to win on points, but the idea that she will destroy her in minutes, rip off her head and parade it around the octagon on the end of a spike are utterly ridiculous.

If I had a half eaten penny for every time someone referred to Priscilla as a crack whore I could buy and sell North America. It's fighter bashing at the least. Priscilla had been clean for 2 years before her first MMA fight in Mar 2016. So no, she wasn't a "crack whore" who was pulled off the street to fight Val.

I was thinking about this today. It’s like Mark Hunt complaining about the Brock Lesnar steroid incident. Nicco will probably lose, but I’d be ok with Valentina losing another split decision.

sherdog rankings...

lol.....

ps. tuf was recorded in teh summer.

while the show was going on Roxy was #2

Barb was removed from teh rankings because she "retired" but she was still the last invicta champ and most commentators knowledgeable about wmma had her ranked at #2 or #3

lHdR0QE.png

NOt quite sure why you are using rankings from 6 months after Tuf was recorded to argue your point. presumebly because the actual rankings dont back up your argument.

So yes, going into the show Barb and Roxy were ranked #2 and #3 at flyweight.

the only thing i got wrong was 4th.. i was getting rankings and seeds muddled up (Lauren Murphy was seeded 4th)
I only posted Sherdog rankings to provide a second source, because people love to discredit FightMatrix for some strange reason (despite it being the only up to date, non-arbitrary world ranking site online).

I actually didn't know that the TUF fights were back to being pre-recorded, I thought they were doing them live for the last several seasons (I haven't watched the show in ages), so I got the rankings from the dates the fights were aired. It was an honest mistake, certainly nothing intentionally deceptive/misleading on my part.

Presuming that the fights took place between June and July: Murphy was still a #19 Bantamweight, Honchak was as retired as anyone could be given she took 3 years off (which hardly makes your quotes for "retired" justified), and Modafferi was indeed #2.

riiiiiggghhhhhttttttt

so that many fights in 73 days may have affected Roxy and Barb but it didnt effect Nicco (who is bigger than both of them)....

But you carry on, use rankings from after the show and whatever other flawed arguments to support your argument...

we get it.. Valentina is the greatest fighter in the world..

despite never having done anything..

Its fine, all you people spewing bollocks that Val is some sort of Killer and is going to destroy Nicco in one round are gonna look really dumb and have a lot of backtracking to do when the best she can manage is a pitter patter points victory against a girl with 6 pro fights..
I'm saying that TUF fights should hardly be compared to normal fights/camps, which is why the former is counted as part of an exhibition record, and not their official record.

And I have no opinion on Shevchenko or her upcoming fight against Montano, you inserted that into the argument all on your own, I was only ever arguing your statement on the rankings of Montano's opponents at the time that they fought, talk about a leap there <45>.

Its very weird and unhealthy that there are some men who hate Valentina Shevchenko, that women is gorgeous, pure class and a warrior.

She doesn't sleep around, doesn't act like a gossip manipulating snake like girls are today, yet there are some guys who hate her guts on here.

I wonder how they were raised to be honest.

I hope Nicco wins.. You know; just for the mayhem and the lullzzz.

Damn I haven’t been on sherdog in a while let me pop in

why? aside from a crack whore with 1 year MMA experience who has valentina actually finished?

you have to go back to 2014 to even find a KO on her record.

upload_2018-8-18_20-56-22.gif

Nicco doesn't belong in the ufc lol this will be fun to watch

Really? You took the time to click on this thread, search for a gif, then post it......

Seems like you give a fuck to me <{clintugh}>
It’s the ultimate paradox of not giving a fuck. It’s the secret to life, but it’s usually those who proclaim to not give a fuck most that actually give the most fucks. The happiest motherfuckers on earth are Buddhist monks, you don’t see them all over fuckin twitter saying ‘I give no fuck!’ But look at their brainwaves, their brain chemistry.. off the fuckin charts mannnn

It’s the ultimate paradox of not giving a fuck. It’s the secret to life, but it’s usually those who proclaim to not give a fuck most that actually give the most fucks. The happiest motherfuckers on earth are Buddhist monks, you don’t see them all over fuckin twitter saying ‘I give no fuck!’ But look at their brainwaves, their brain chemistry.. off the fuckin charts mannnn
However in the above posters case, he was just trying to make a joke and you shat on him. You were in the wrong there!

Nicco's best chance is to wrestle and make the fight dirty. If she's able to do that the whole fight she has a chance to win.

I just think Val is seriously underestimating Nicco… as if this fight is a forgone conclusion.

This is her first mistake… in a championship bout, you have to be perfect… besides, Val doesn’t have the best record when it comes to title fights, now does she?
exactly how im feeling. being over confident can be devastating. Val should crush her obviously, but i will not be surprised to see her get subbed or grappled to a Dec. Nicco isnt a push over. Ill be cheering for her souly based on the fact everyone has already considered her crushed

never seen a nikko fight, most likely never will unless by chance.

why? aside from a crack whore with 1 year MMA experience who has valentina actually finished?

you have to go back to 2014 to even find a KO on her record.

Pena.

But you rarely allow facts to get in your way.

Well this shouldn’t even count as a title fight. This girl has no experience and won a tournament full of nobodies to win the belt. Then a girl from a higher weight class that just fought for a real title and lost, gets to drop down and fight her for her “belt”. Whoever Val defends against first should be looked at as the actual title fight.

The nobodies she beat were two former Invicta title holders. One at 135 and one at 125.

lol, how many fights had Joanna had when she fought Val?????

go look up the actual facts before looking dumb. Val had had multiple MT fights as a pro, Joanna faced her in like her first proper match.

And the next two years she fought her? Of course, you will ignore that. And you ignore the rest of the post to suit yourself as well. Once upon a time you were a decent contributor, but after going full-on WADA shill, your posting went to complete shit.

She has done nothing? Really? She's a 5'5 FLW who beat Holly Hom 49-46 on the feet, subbed Juliana Peña and arguably beat Nunes in their dull championship fight. All of Amanda's other title fights were beatdowns (Tate, Rousey, Pennington). Val was a top 2 BW without cutting weight. That's hugely impressive P4P and she is rightly considered the best WMMA FLW by most fans and pundits. Your opinion is ludicrous.

No point. Dave ignores facts to suit himself when he wants to bash someone. Not a shred of integrity to his posting any more. If you want real entertainment, you can call him on his science errors with respect to drug testing.

If I had a half eaten penny for every time someone referred to Priscilla as a crack whore I could buy and sell North America. It's fighter bashing at the least. Priscilla had been clean for 2 years before her first MMA fight in Mar 2016. So no, she wasn't a "crack whore" who was pulled off the street to fight Val.

Yeah but the mods will not do anything about it.

LOL....

Francis wasn't overconfident. He was overrated.

Rest easy....Dana will be back to tell you exactly what to think so you don't have to.

Back