Platinum/Ellenberger vs Silva/Fryklund elbow KOs

Best elbow KO of all time?

• Total voters
Nick+Denis+Elbows+Joseph+Sandoval+UFC+on+FX+1.gif

Anderson's was slicker but PMPs was the most brutal standing elbow KO I can recall seeing.

Too hard to choose for me, straight violence by my current favourite fighter vs a moment of pure martial arts mastery by my all time favourite.

This is my personal favorite...
i1ibmv.gif

20h9dzr.jpg

not a ko but damn it was cool

even Joe Silva agrees

Carlos%2BCondit%2BDrops%2BThiago%2BAlves%2Bby%2BElbows%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B67.gif

giphy.gif

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

again not KO's but still cool

I hate that guy and goddamn he was bad in that fight ... but that KO was sick
yeah I cant take to his style either..... but he does get crazy finishes more often than not

Well I think Anderson's looks cooler but Plat Mike's is against a legit top 15 fighter.

Joanne_Calderwood_def._Livia_von_Plettenberg_by_unanimous_decision__30-27__30-27__30-26__Elbow_medium.gif

Jojo showing props to Anderson

I was thinking Weidman's was one of the best I've seen in MMA. He set it up beautifully, timed it perfect and ducked right under the hook. It's not the most devastating ever but great technique.

Ellenberger was really careless and in an odd position. It was a brutal KO but Silva's was more impressive IMO.

Well I think Anderson's looks cooler but Plat Mike's is against a legit top 15 fighter.
Ellenberger is legit in name only, because he was at one time a very good fighter. Check out his record, he's been bad for a long time.

Back