Platinum/Ellenberger vs Silva/Fryklund elbow KOs

Best elbow KO of all time?

• Total voters
I like this thread! More elbow gifs!
tumblr_m8ayxveh0R1qzwhb0o1_500.gif

Well if that's your standard for a good fighter I guess so. His record is terrible the last few years.

(hopefully you were joking)

Ellenberger has fought best of the best for most of his ufc career though. It really counts a lot when comparing level of competition. And he just became first to KO Matt Brown from which I'm still bitter about lol.

Silva.

I'd put Hendo's elbow on Lombard above Perry's as well.

Weidman also had a beautiful one against Munoz.

Ellenberger has fought best of the best for most of his ufc career though. It really counts a lot when comparing level of competition. And he just became first to KO Matt Brown from which I'm still bitter about lol.
Sure, a couple of years ago I would have agreed that he is a very good fighter. But sadly he has been getting his ass whipped. He's just not the same fighter.

Sure, a couple of years ago I would have agreed that he is a very good fighter. But sadly he has been getting his ass whipped. He's just not the same fighter.
but who is gonna be considered "prime" or w/e if Mike Perry beats them? the guy is never gonna get respect from you guys even if he wins belts at WW and MW. You'll just discredit him the way you discredited Bisping and Weidman etc

so many haters here.

but who is gonna be considered "prime" or w/e if Mike Perry beats them? the guy is never gonna get respect from you guys even if he wins belts at WW and MW. You'll just discredit him the way you discredited Bisping and Weidman etc

so many haters here.
LjCJe9R.jpg

Silva's.

Perry's was a brutal, clean KO. We've seen similar

But Silva knocked Fryklund silly. You can see him on the ground unable to control any of his limbs. He's trying to sit up, stand up, anything but he can't because he just got knocked silly by an uppercut elbow. He has lost all control over his own body and the horror of it all is he's awake enough to know he's lost all control. Nothing he can do about it.

Silvas was a thing of beauty and Platinum elbow was more brutal just bleed style imo.

Back