(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

People are looking way to much into this, there was fight, punchs thrown, nobody seriously hurt a dispute settled, lets move on

Damn, these dagestani dudes all look the same for real. All the same haircut and beard. Is Dagestan officially Muslim as well?

Guess what, muffin?

None of these men threw the first suckapunch

Guess who did
Ya, Khabib did by jumping out the cage like a mad man and attacking Dillon. That's how it all started. Would they have attacked Conor if he didn't throw a punch when he was on top of the cage? We don't know but we do know the brawl begin once Khabib jumped out that cage.

conor-fan.png

Inside the arena?

All this tells me is that the people being attacked in this situation have literally been trained their entire lives how to defend themselves.

Against 10 crazy people coming to attack you in all directions while security holds you back? Where do you think he trains, the Golden Crane academy?

i beg to differ. i bet jake shields would fight a dagestani knowing this shit won't happen with 2 diaz and a melendez in his corner
These guys have fought before. Let’s see what happens!

anyone else find it suspicious that khabibs team were spread out around the ring and Khabib only rushes to attack once Dillon has been harrassed by Magomedov?

they planned this shit

def had something planned. then after all police and security leave the cage to swarm khabib they find the nearly empty cage to attack conor?

if my teammate is in the other guy's corner presumably 1 on 3-4 i am heading that way but no they had 2 guys to hit the cage after the distraction.

These guys have fought before. Let’s see what happens!
yeah it went down and after minutes of fighting a diaz was upright flipping the bird right? so just because conor's team seem to be a bunch of pansies let's not name khabibn's crew the dagestan death squad or whatever

who doesnt like seeing douchebags get beat up?
no one got beat up silly. did you see danis pics after and ortega seen him at a nighclub? alone no less. clearly not scared, he went out alone in a town where the whole "dagestin death squad" was

Last edited:
yeah they will. as long as you don't disparage their entire race/religion/country/family or say you would've killed them in the streets i'm sure everything will be ok.

i mean, everything has been ok up until the Conor fight right? it's not like that was the only time they could've done this. they could've done this shit to anybody but they only did it to Conor. I WONDER WHY???
the amount of shit that has been talked about guy's countries and yet no one did this. let's not make excuses for this guy. if you can't take the heat go fight in some garbage promotion in dagestin for peanuts

I didn't know who Dildo Dungus was until Khabib made him his bitch. And now I don't care.

At least he didn’t punch on the back of the head like Conor’s elbows!

Conor’s fans tactics leach on to anything to make the win illegitimate! What else is new!

I agree they didn't act bravely. But it also didn't take much courage or bravery for Danis to speak shit in interviews ahead of a fight he wasn't even a combatant in.

Everybody is at fault to some degree.
so fighters now have permission to attack and sucker punch anyone who has talked shit about them in an interview or on a podcast? wow this could get interesting

Do you even know what a sucker punch is? Obviously not... let me explain. Dildo was talking to khabib, khabib hopped the fence and came straight him. Dildo saw him coming at him and moved out of the way. A sucker punch is when the recipient has no idea that they are about to be hit, which is what McTapper did in the cage... first sucker punch of the night goes to McTapper... pretty simple logic really
i doubt khabib had any idea what conor was doing in the cage when he was attacking unsuspecting corner men. how is that relevant

Yeah and a rape victim shouldn't have been walking through the park on her own. What did she expect was going to happen?

You can't punch someone in the face who's heading towards a melee as you don't know what their intentions are.

Danis started the shit, and McGregor threw the first sucker punch and they both lost the battle and the war.
given his teammates actions i think it is pretty safe to assume what he was going to do

Back