(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

Well , nobody minds that a bunch of scumbags like Conor and all his stinky dogs get punched or even killed. If all the people in the world that behaves like Conor and Co would get smashed forever, things in the planet would change overnight. There are so many douchebags in the world that is not even funny.
true but outside MMA you go off attacking people from behind 3-1 in some places you get stabbed or shot not booked for a grudge match or re-match

Shertards kept bragging about what Conor could do to people with the money and power he has. His crew gets rolled and they're all butthurt.
well black shirt black gloves posted his shiner and danis posted a pic with a clean face so not sure what you saw

0cc10c53-d91a-4808-bc43-f4d5eb455cde-jpeg.452249

given his teammates actions i think it is pretty safe to assume what he was going to do

There were as many team mates holding people back and splitting up the fight, so that wouldn't stand up in court.

Just trying to see if you'd offer any substance. Not surprised by the result.

Both sides at points in time did or said things that ended up adding up to what happened. Danis was on Ariel's show saying Khabib and his team are all talk, and not about that life. Evidently he was wrong in that one.

Even when Artem was confronted, prompting the bus attack, he caused that by talking shit about Khabib in an interview.

The whole end product was a series of tit for tat escalations. This began back at UFC 205 when Conor ran his mouth to Khabib on weigh in day. That caused Khabib to call him out after smashing Johnson. And on it went.

I actually feel the most sympathy for Kavanagh and Roddy. They are legitimately innocent parties, whose name gets tarnished because of Conor's Bromance with Dillon.

Hypothetically, if you yourself were a fighter, would you want your training partners giving your opponents even more motivation to smash you? Surely not.

All to attack a 1-0 Bellator fighter that does leg locks. Doesn’t seem worth it.

the amount of shit that has been talked about guy's countries and yet no one did this. let's not make excuses for this guy. if you can't take the heat go fight in some garbage promotion in dagestin for peanuts
To us patriotism seems silly. But in some harder parts of the world, it's all they have. Patriotism and poverty seem to go hand in hand. When you have nothing, you want to hold onto something.

Even Conor himself became visibility wound up when Khabib asked what happened to his language, and why he speaks English.

I believe it was more so the comments about his father, and the bring up his father and Ramzan Kadyrov in the same breath that most got to Khabib. That stuff could have caused on going problems for the Nurmagomedov's in their home region.

Just trying to see if you'd offer any substance. Not surprised by the result.

Both sides at points in time did or said things that ended up adding up to what happened. Danis was on Ariel's show saying Khabib and his team are all talk, and not about that life. Evidently he was wrong in that one.

Even when Artem was confronted, prompting the bus attack, he caused that by talking shit about Khabib in an interview.

The whole end product was a series of tit for tat escalations. This began back at UFC 205 when Conor ran his mouth to Khabib on weigh in day. That caused Khabib to call him out after smashing Johnson. And on it went.

I actually feel the most sympathy for Kavanagh and Roddy. They are legitimately innocent parties, whose name gets tarnished because of Conor's Bromance with Dillon.

Hypothetically, if you yourself were a fighter, would you want your training partners giving your opponents even more motivation to smash you? Surely not.

Aye, you type a lot to defend some cowards who attack men with no warning, from behind, in groups.

Fuck all your narrative bullshit. Tryna put some spin on it.

It’s a brawl...
Thats what happens in a brawl, people get punched.
What were they supposed to do, tap him on the shoulder and say I’m gonna punch you now?

so fighters now have permission to attack and sucker punch anyone who has talked shit about them in an interview or on a podcast? wow this could get interesting
I never said it gave them permission to. I also don't believe they were right to jump him. But they also didn't jump him for no reason. Whether you or I believe their reasoning was justified is irrelevant.

Dagestani's are tough, but seemingly a little thin skinned. And it isn't that shocking that fighters would choose to use fighting to try to solve their issues.

One other thing I can't stop laughing at is the fact that so many people actually believed once that the UFC ever were going to send Conor to Russia to fight Khabib... imagine the discussions we could've been having now had that happened. The Vegas worst case scenario would've been the best possible outcome had it happened in Russia.

Last edited:
Back