(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

islam makhachev is awesome

Here's Islam Makhachev and Rizvan Magomedov punching Dillon Danis in the back of the head as he's being restrained.

ccKfIrR.jpg

They sure like suckerpunching from behind, those Dagestanis.

4dcJVud.jpg

Islam Makhachev
wg75rKc.jpg

Rizvan Magomedov
0NIo3Xt.jpg

Banned from all future UFC events, I would wager.

7x401HR.gif

Well , nobody minds that a bunch of scumbags like Conor and all his stinky dogs get punched or even killed. If all the people in the world that behaves like Conor and Co would get smashed forever, things in the planet would change overnight. There are so many douchebags in the world that is not even funny.

Danis was waving on Khabib, not the entire fucking nation of Dagestan.
He didnt think that one through. No one said this is a smart guy we are dealing with here.

Did you grow up in the most sheltered puss town ever? Shit like this is fairly common when groups of people fight.

People are saying Danis called him an Mu*** rat, but he did not say that the truth is he got into an altercation with one of Khabibb guys after the fight and khabib saw it and jumped in you can find a video of it online. Still khabib defending his guy but that's way diff then what people have been saying, Danis is scum but there were multiple people and from the video i saw it all started because of his scuffle with one of kababs guys now if he called that guy an M rat i get it but he could have called khabib that he wouldn't have heard him anyway.

Magomedov proving he still has to go to the scorecards even when sucker punching a welterweight

There's been about a dozen team vs team brawls in the 2018 MLB season this year, and nobody gives a shit.
However in a sport that literally revolves around athletes fighting each other, when a team vs team brawl breaks out the public losses it's mind... This world lol

Buncha pearl-clutching soyboys in here.

Conor assembled 30 other degenerates and flew across the globe to attack a busload of fighters.

Him and his team proceeded to talk shit for months about killing Khabib and his boys.

Khabib’s team retaliated after the fight and a brawl ensued.

It’s a street, it’s not supposed to be honorable. The fuck.

Conor and his goons wanted a fight and they got it. Dont cry because they got handled.

What did Danis really do to warrant getting jumped like that? I get it with Conor, but Danis wasn't even involved in the bus incident.
Just to clear it up, what Danis basically did was go on Ariel's podcast and called Team Khabib a bunch of pussies for not getting off the bus, and that he didn't think "they were about it."

So, it's a pretty good bet that Team Khabib had a plan to target Danis after the fight. Instantly when Khabib gets off McGregor he points at Danis and throws his mouthpiece towards him, as Magomedov walks by and slaps Danis on the back as if to say "good job." Then Khabib jumps over.

I hope he stays in the UFC. He's a future contender.

Well here's Khabib suckerpunching while Conor was looking downwards ready for a takedown...sneaky Russians...
giphy.gif

Maybe somebody has covered this already but I love what Gilbert Melendez said best, "I'm not surprised when Fighters get into fights."

"But Khabib's cousin was just going to go break it up"

Lmao even Khabib's managers were pounding Danis from behind. Throw all these rats in jail where they belong except Khabib and let him fight Tony.

Back