(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

TheMacLife, responsible for letting Conor's crew in at Brooklyn, aren't banned.

Exactly, the snowflake generation. I want to insult and threaten you, your family, your friends but if you retaliate im going to cry and throw my toys out of the pram. The Americans of old would be disgusted at such whinging self-pitying behaviour.

You must have been born in the retard generation if you do not understand there is a time and a place for it. The wrong time is when you are working. Just in case your small mind needed an example.

You must have been born in the retard generation if you do not understand there is a time and a place for it. The wrong time is when you are working. Just in case your small mind needed an example.

This is why you’re a snowflake. You’re more worried about your precious little job and the opinion of the employers that rule you than standing up for yourself.

Khabib did what he had to do and now is willing to walk away from his UFC job if that’s what needs to happen. No nonsense.

ufc-russia-696x392.jpg

7x401HR.gif

I agree. Too bad he threw away his career because Dillon Danis said mean words on a podcast.
Be assured, Islam won't get banned. Khabib has too much of leverage now.

This is why you’re a snowflake. You’re more worried about your precious little job and the opinion of the employers that rule you than standing up for yourself.

Khabib did what he had to do and now is willing to walk away from his UFC job if that’s what needs to happen. No nonsense.

And also extremely retarded. In the real world if you attack someone for a minor perceived slight you are going to jail. Try it sometime and let us know how it goes for you.

In fact the only thing that kept Khabib and his team out of jail was Conor refusing to press charges.

Here's Islam Makhachev and Rizvan Magomedov punching Dillon Danis in the back of the head as he's being restrained.

ccKfIrR.jpg

They sure like suckerpunching from behind, those Dagestanis.

4dcJVud.jpg

Islam Makhachev
wg75rKc.jpg

Rizvan Magomedov
0NIo3Xt.jpg

Banned from all future UFC events, I would wager.

7x401HR.gif
Str8 p.u.$.*.y move on the Dagestani's part.

And also extremely retarded. In the real world if you attack someone for a minor perceived slight you are going to jail. Try it sometime and let us know how it goes for you.

In fact the only thing that kept Khabib and his team out of jail was Conor refusing to press charges.

Only snowflakes perceive physical attacks against innocent people and threats to family and friends to be ‘minor slights’. I hope there’s a man around to step in next time your family gets threatened.

I gotta say, it’s hilarious seeing people actually applaud suckerpunching, one of the most cowardly things a man can do.

not applauding it, just saying if you talk shit prepare to pay for it

and the brawl was already going so its not really a suckerpunch

Imagine if Conor's crew from the bus incident came and saw ALL of Khabib's crew in the bus.
I think people would have actually died

This is why you're going to be a poor, regretful bum for the rest of your life.

Just like Khabib if he really quits the UFC over this.

Religion of Peace, strikes again.

As for Danis, Play Stupid games, Win Stupid Prizes.
Lol at this ignorant post.

Please enlighten us on the true religion of peace so we may all see the light.
<{outtahere}>
Religion is the root of all fear, hate, anger and violence. To presume any religion is not as violent hateful and fucked up as the rest is just retarded.

<Oku02>

Is there any competition in Dagestani which force all the people to look bad?

This is why you're going to be a poor, regretful bum for the rest of your life.

Just like Khabib if he really quits the UFC over this.

<45>
Snowflakes always bring it down to money.

<45>
Snowflakes always bring it down to money.

Poor people always bring it down to the way they imagined their life could be if they had made better life choices.

But you've got your keyboard toughness going for you, so there's that.

Back