(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

If I threw a sucker punch at someone, and their buddy saw it and came from behind me and started hitting me, I doubt I’d cry foul.

Here's Islam Makhachev and Rizvan Magomedov punching Dillon Danis in the back of the head as he's being restrained.

ccKfIrR.jpg

They sure like suckerpunching from behind, those Dagestanis.

4dcJVud.jpg

Islam Makhachev
wg75rKc.jpg

Rizvan Magomedov
0NIo3Xt.jpg

Banned from all future UFC events, I would wager.

7x401HR.gif
Reward them with virgins.

Dave Meltzer reported that when Mcgregor pushed and punched UFC employees back in New York that the employees aired their grievances to the higher ups and they were ignored.

These guys don't sell fights so they are gone. You have to be one of the special people.

Ha nice. Of course because Khabib went after someone, that means whatever Conor did after it is justified , but doesn’t mean that Khabibs friends or whoever are justified in attacking Conor .

Perhaps you don't realize what thread you are in.

Tough luck to them. As hilarious as it was seeing Danis being attacked, it was really unnecessary

Dave Meltzer reported that when Mcgregor pushed and punched UFC employees back in New York that the employees aired their grievances to the higher ups and they were ignored.
What the fuck are you talking about? That happened at a BELLATOR event in Ireland.

Why does everyone hate Danis? Honestly, he's world class at BJJ and is trying his hand in MMA, he's not copying Conor he's one of his coaches obviously they are going to act similar, also he's just tryna get that money with his shit talk idk why people dispose him much

Conor could actually be prosecuted for assault if he pressed charges, so yes you do need to still act in accordance with the law.

It agrees with me that you cant sucker punch someone who's trying to move towards a brawl that they are not yet involved in. Conor threw a pussy punch and got bitch slipped for it.

He went 0-3 in fights that night.

Why does everyone hate Danis? Honestly, he's world class at BJJ and is trying his hand in MMA, he's not copying Conor he's one of his coaches obviously they are going to act similar, also he's just tryna get that money with his shit talk idk why people dispose him much

He's a bottom feeder.

That's why they don't like him.

These b*tches are good at attacking from behind.

Makhachev had to step-up for his mate because Khabib was getting manhandeled by Danis.

yeah they will. as long as you don't disparage their entire race/religion/country/family or say you would've killed them in the streets i'm sure everything will be ok.

i mean, everything has been ok up until the Conor fight right? it's not like that was the only time they could've done this. they could've done this shit to anybody but they only did it to Conor. I WONDER WHY???
They’ve hanged up and threatened fighters many times. This isn’t new.

someone talks shit, gets punched, people are shocked and disgusted

says everything about the world today and kids running their mouth on the internet without having to stand up for it

Back