(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

Well , nobody minds that a bunch of scumbags like Conor and all his stinky dogs get punched or even killed. If all the people in the world that behaves like Conor and Co would get smashed forever, things in the planet would change overnight. There are so many douchebags in the world that is not even funny.
Khabib and his crew are all douschebags too though.
<Dylan>

someone talks shit, gets punched, people are shocked and disgusted

says everything about the world today and kids running their mouth on the internet without having to stand up for it

Exactly, the snowflake generation. I want to insult and threaten you, your family, your friends but if you retaliate im going to cry and throw my toys out of the pram. The Americans of old would be disgusted at such whinging self-pitying behaviour.

The speed of that rush at Khabib when he lands was phenomenal.
It was. Khabib clearly didn't expect that, he turtled up as the security pulled them apart.

Dannis might be a prick but hes not a cowardly prick like team dagastani.

I have huge respect for Dillon. He talked shit, but didn't back at all from the fight and surprisingly almost smashed Khabib.

someone talks shit, gets punched, people are shocked and disgusted

says everything about the world today and kids running their mouth on the internet without having to stand up for it
I gotta say, it’s hilarious seeing people actually applaud suckerpunching, one of the most cowardly things a man can do.

American cuck detected. Now go run along and change your kid's diaper...lol Seriously, why do you guys even get married? You do your work and your wife's work. All you are good for is talking tough. When you must fight you end up cowering and crying.
Well Dannis looked like he would actually rip Khabib apart. Then he got punched by some goons while being restrained.

So who is the bigger pussy here? It ain't Dannis.

I gotta say, it’s hilarious seeing people actually applaud suckerpunching, one of the most cowardly things a man can do.

It's the WORLDSTAR way and it was Conor and his team that got "attacked" so people enjoy it. Double standards.

Remember this is the place that completely blew up after a fighter refused to shake the hand of her opponent. Now they're celebrating concussions by sucker punches.

<21>

I'll agree partially, but Conor did even more coward think by throwing that dolly. He basically asked for it as he was trying to use other thinks in fight than his fist.

All the new Dagestani dick riders are the kinds of people to get invaded and immediately convert to Islam.

I'll agree partially, but Conor did even more coward think by throwing that dolly. He basically asked for it as he was trying to use other thinks in fight than his fist.
And he got arrested and punished for it, not to mention he’s being sued.

But Khabibs friends should be let off with no punishment? I don’t think so.

And he got arrested and punished for it, not to mention he’s being sued.

But Khabibs friends should be let off with no punishment? I don’t think so.

This time i'll agree 100 % with ya.

Guess what, muffin?

None of these men threw the first suckapunch

Guess who did
exactly.

dillion called khabib on.... amd khabib came...
then conor punched his bro... after that all bets are off.
notice how kav and roddy werent hit?
because they didnt do shit.

I wonder how much of a pussy Chiesa feels like now that McGregor and Danis both refused to press assault charges.

Team Dagestani should be groveling at McGregor and Danis' feet, concidering if they wanted to they could've easily sent them packing back to Dagestan with no chance of ever getting a US Visa again.

Back