Pic.: Okami and OSP by side

Okami is freaking big.

OSP is a bum. Yushin is shot but he has a chance here.

lol clueless. I forgot about his fight with "KRZYSZTOF JOTKO" oh man, my bad

Don't cry about getting called out. You talk like you're some knowledgeable authority while saying shit that's flat out untrue. It wasn't just me making you look stupid, you did most of the work yourself.

Don't cry about getting called out. You talk like you're some knowledgeable authority while saying shit that's flat out untrue. It wasn't just me making you look stupid, you did most of the work yourself.
Lol whos crying? Ive been here on this forum about as long as you except I have about 25,000 LESS posts than you do so that must make you so much more knowledgeable...By the looks of your posting credentials and stats over time I can only think you spend 24/7 on this forum the past 15 years. I actually feel bad for you. I do, You're that 55 year old in your moms basement on Sherdog wth fat orange cheeto fingers lol. Think and say what you want big man. You live behind a computer. Congrats on your decade trolling skills.

Last edited:
He doesn't look anywhere near withdrawn to have cut that much.

Did you see James Irvin @ the 185 weigh in? That's what cutting stupid amount of weight looks like.

And how the hell does okami make 170? He was one of the bigger 85'ers??

Anyone have a 170 weigh in pic??
yushin-okami-wsof-15.jpg

Not a big of mismatch as some would say , would be cool to see him get the w but I have osp first round ko

I know I'm not the only one so I'll say it.

I really want a pair of those UFC flip flops.....

Yeah. Has Okami ever competed at LHW?

at MW he was beaten by a slow Rich Franklin, Horrible against Anderson Silva, Jon Fitch an ex WW. David Branch who lost to Luke this weekend. Tim Boetch was his best fight which he lost at the end. He is goig to compete now at LHW? He is going to be destroyed
Wasnt he one of the fighters who fought at frankliweight? (195 against rich)

How he made 170 is beyond me...
That's what professionals do.
I find it lame when a fighter fails to make weight without a legit reason (sickness, short notice fight etc etc). You've been fighting at this weight class for how long? How do you not know you had to make weight?

Curious to see the size difference come tonight.

I thought Okami was in WSOF/PFL...oh well, glad to see him back. He's a massive dude. I suppose I'm gonna see him take OSP down and grind him out. That's cool. I like Okami, even if he's a Fitch-esque fighter...yeah, I like Fitch too.
mhm

Back