[PHOTO] SOFT Vitor Belfort without TRT in his system

I bet the OP isn't soft whenever he looks at his vast collection of Vitor pics.......

Lol @casuals so obsessed with his muscles.

The real difference will be his conditioning.

His "wins" over Bisping and Rockhold should be wiped, and he shouldn't be getting a title shot ... this whole situation really stinks IMO.

It's hard for me to say, because I do like Vitor ... just don't like the fact that he TRT'ed his way to a title shot.

TRT or no TRT, belfort is an awful match up style wise for Bisping, I know its hard for you to understand that

With :
5811362ca0.jpg

Without :

1b6a63a6c7.jpg

fucking lol.
He looks like he doesn't even lift now. guys at my gym look more muscular than that.

EDIT : Also .. people blaming the Lighting / lack of pump for his soft look .. LOL. You've obviously never stepped a foot inside a gym if you think so.. Also, do you really think the UFC crew doesn't ask the fighters to do a couple of pushups / exercices before the shoot in order to look a bit pumped ?

Clearly you do not understand the effect that body fat has on a persons body image. Not being ripped and not having muscle is 2 different things.

UFC 187 is not for another 4 weeks so he has not started his final cut in which i am sure he will drop his overall body fat %.
You talk about gyms and working out but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and i doubt you even train.

His "wins" over Bisping and Rockhold should be wiped, and he shouldn't be getting a title shot ... this whole situation really stinks IMO.

It's hard for me to say, because I do like Vitor ... just don't like the fact that he TRT'ed his way to a title shot.
Me either. Ufc are clearly just trying to make a few bucks outa him before he retires. I LIKED vitor.. but I dont now. Hope weidman mashes him.

Clearly you do not understand the effect that body fat has on a persons body image. Not being ripped and not having muscle is 2 different things.

UFC 187 is not for another 4 weeks so he has not started his final cut in which i am sure he will drop his overall body fat %.
You talk about gyms and working out but you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and i doubt you even train.

This^. Owned /thread.

So the trt kicking bisping and luke in the face and head?

The only Furious Pete video worth watching actually addresses this topic comprehensively/definitively:

[YT]M957dACQyfU[/YT]

Always was, and always will be a fan of Vitor.

I'll be rooting for him on his road to the title.

He'll still have the one-punch killshot but I seriously think Weidman is going to fucking tool Belfort. It's gonna be a one-sided pasting unless Belfort lands something wild before being taken down, smashed up and submitted (I predict a 3rd round submission for Weidman).

I've seen too many threads like this so I had to do it finally.

Look at those 3d guys, more ripped 1 or 2?

1:
nxTsIMQ.jpg

2:
XnLNlQV.jpg

They are of course the same, only difference being lighting.

(It's this 3d model on both images):

BsxejjN.jpg

Nr 1 has strong directional light from the top. it creates strong shadows.
Nr 2 has strong back light mainly, and additional front light, so it makes most shadows bright and he looks flat.
I tried to roughly simulate lighting from those two Vitor photos plus I exaggerated it a bit to make a point:

Lighting can make all the difference!

The only Furious Pete video worth watching actually addresses this topic comprehensively/definitively:

[YT]M957dACQyfU[/YT]

You and the others that keep talking about this. The above picture is Vitor randomly working out. The bottom picture is for a UFC photoshoot where they try to make the fighters look good. Vitor is going to get the beating he deserves.

comparing a shot during high intensity training with lots of light to a shot when he would have stepped out of an SUV and taken his jeans off just living casually to take a photo in a darkened room.

Bunk

Lol, TS, you really have nothing better to do with your life?

Who's your favorite fighter btw? I bet they've been on some kind of juice before.

Lmao. Please explain how.

How? you ever watched Vitor fight?
You ever watched Bisping fight and see what troubles him?

Bisping chin isn't the greatest, his defence isn't all that, do remember he isn't fighting a wrestler, he is fighting a striker, when he gets hit he panics, Vitor would tag him early and swarm all over him and leave him motionless in the octagon

Back