Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
With :
5811362ca0.jpg

Without :

1b6a63a6c7.jpg

fucking lol.
He looks like he doesn't even lift now. guys at my gym look more muscular than that.

EDIT : Also .. people blaming the Lighting / lack of pump for his soft look .. LOL. You've obviously never stepped a foot inside a gym if you think so.. Also, do you really think the UFC crew doesn't ask the fighters to do a couple of pushups / exercices before the shoot in order to look a bit pumped ?

Last edited:
His "wins" over Bisping and Rockhold should be wiped, and he shouldn't be getting a title shot ... this whole situation really stinks IMO.

It's hard for me to say, because I do like Vitor ... just don't like the fact that he TRT'ed his way to a title shot.

RIP TRT Vitor...You were fucking awesome to watch.

In the middle of a workout and flexed vs a passive stance. Yeah glad thanks for putting it into perspective ts, what would we do without you.

the roids are weak with him, use the roids young skyvitor use the roids.

In the middle of a workout and flexed vs a passive stance. Yeah glad thanks for putting it into perspective ts, what would we do without you.

not only that but what about the diffrent light setting?

Vitor will not look verry diffrent on fight night.

Well, he is still softer in the second pic.

1 is a great lighting shot and the other well is dark and hard to see definition.

With :
5811362ca0.jpg

Without :

1b6a63a6c7.jpg

fucking lol.
He looks like he doesn't even lift now. guys at my gym look more muscular than that.

EDIT : Also .. people blaming the Lighting / lack of pump for his soft look .. LOL. You've obviously never stepped a foot inside a gym if you think so.. Also, do you really think the UFC crew doesn't ask the fighters to do a couple of pushups / exercices before the shoot in order to look a bit pumped ?

He looks like a human now:)

TS, you're seriously underestimating the effect of lighting.

TS, you're seriously underestimating the effect of lighting.

He seemed very confused about a lot of things.. The guys at my gym look more muscular comment. The part where he said "if you dont think the UFC gets him to lift before shots then you've never been in a gym before"??? The large orange text. Really none of it made sense or had anything to do with fighting. Hadn't seen the picture before so at least that was somewhat interesting.

Back