[PHOTO] SOFT Vitor Belfort without TRT in his system

As much as I dislike the style of the TS, I have to agree that Belfort looks like he has 10% more bodyfat in the second pic. It's not all going to come off in '4 weeks', either. Before, Vitor looked shredded all the time. If this is a legit recent pic then I think Vitor will look like a very very different person come fight night. If you don't think whatever the hell he was on doesn't help with explosive movement, ie the Rockhold and Bisping KOs, then I don't know what to tell you. Many many PEDS help with speed, power and conditioning. I think Vitor is in for a long overdue asskicking.

I can pull 525 off the floor but yeah, somehow I never trained. I'm sure you get to this number without knowing anything about training, food, fitness etc. ;)

The level of stupidity on this thread is unusually high. Acting as if he's the same in the two pictures. I seriously feel bad for some of you insecure guys. This is what happens whenever you speak about Physiques on sherdog. Bunch of insecures fools who never touched a barbell in their lifetime suddently become experts. Of course the lightning is different.. But don't act as if the first pic is a photoshoot with various lights around to make him look perfect. Vitor is training in the middle of the day in the pic. That's it. And that was mid-camp aswell.. not fight night. just like the first pic.. Look up recent pics of him training mid-day recently if you want. You can clearly see the changes in JAW definition, muscle mass, muscle belly fullness, even vascularity to some extent . Lighting helps but give me a fucking break. He lost his "photoshop" look.

In one photo he looks 30.. in the other he looks 40. That aint lighting.

TRT is NOT something you have in your system. it stands for Testosterone Replacement Theory.

not only that but what about the diffrent light setting?

Vitor will not look verry diffrent on fight night.

lol, no he won't. He'll have shrank noticeably, just like Hendo did, and it'll be worse, because as the out of competition testing proved, Belfort was taking more than he was supposed to (the fact that he still got licensed by NSAC is a joke, they should have refused to license him for a year).

I can pull 525 off the floor but yeah, somehow I never trained. I'm sure you get to this number without knowing anything about training, food, fitness etc. ;)

The level of stupidity on this thread is unusually high. Acting as if he's the same in the two pictures. I seriously feel bad for some of you insecure guys. This is what happens whenever you speak about Physiques on sherdog. Bunch of insecures fools who never touched a barbell in their lifetime suddently become experts. Of course the lightning is different.. But don't act as if the first pic is a photoshoot with various lights around to make him look perfect. Vitor is training in the middle of the day in the pic. That's it. And that was mid-camp aswell.. not fight night. just like the first pic.. Look up recent pics of him training mid-day recently if you want. You can clearly see the changes in JAW definition, muscle mass, muscle belly fullness, even vascularity to some extent . Lighting helps but give me a fucking break. He lost his "photoshop" look.

But did you expect anything less? He is off TRT, at optimal levels in pic 1 vs no TRT in pic 2. If I put you on TRT for 1 picture in your late 30s, and then take you off them for the next one a year later, you wouldn't look half as good as Vitor. Why? Cause you clearly don't have his will and hunger to win. Despite almost reaching 40, he still looks better than lots of guys in their prime at gyms around the world.

Since you know so much about training, this should've been the first thing to pop in your mind. He has used before, which is why he needed TRT, and now he is off, yet he looks good. This is sheer determination, and no amount of TRT will make a fighter progress like Vitor if he doesn't have "it".

Don't even get me started on the lighting..

War Belfort. Screw Weidman.
TRT or not, Belfort is going to spin kick weidman into the mat

He is going to get absolutely destroyed. Marshmallow soft right now.

I think he will look good by the time he hits the weigh-ins, but it really doesn't matter as long as he has the cardio to last. There is no doubt that Belfort has the technique to still land KO shots. His wrestling is likely inferior to Weidman's regardless of strength.

This could be better described as pictures of someone with normal and then deficient testosterone levels.

It's sad that the ufc tried to be above board on this, but the public couldn't handle the truth about how important hormones are in the sport.

Back