[PHOTO] SOFT Vitor Belfort without TRT in his system

Belfort WITHOUT the ROIDS
Belfort.jpg

His "wins" over Bisping and Rockhold should be wiped, and he shouldn't be getting a title shot ... this whole situation really stinks IMO.

It's hard for me to say, because I do like Vitor ... just don't like the fact that he TRT'ed his way to a title shot.

You don't like Vitor.

So the question remains, then: how would TRTitor do against the champ?

I say head... clean off.

Compare Rory MaC to Tyrone Woodley or Carlos Condit to well...anyone and be amazed!

With :
5811362ca0.jpg

Without :

1b6a63a6c7.jpg

fucking lol.
He looks like he doesn't even lift now. guys at my gym look more muscular than that.

EDIT : Also .. people blaming the Lighting / lack of pump for his soft look .. LOL. You've obviously never stepped a foot inside a gym if you think so.. Also, do you really think the UFC crew doesn't ask the fighters to do a couple of pushups / exercices before the shoot in order to look a bit pumped ?

I do workout and I'm currently taking TRT and a couple of pushups with not transform you from looking like the bottom picture to looking like the top. TRT does help with the physical appearance but so does the type of workouts that you do. The main thing that TRT has helped me with is recovery and nothing else. Vitor is just a better fighter than Bisping and Rockhold. If you want to compare old pics, compare Rochholds older pics to some of his later ones and see if you notice any difference.

How? you ever watched Vitor fight?
You ever watched Bisping fight and see what troubles him?

Bisping chin isn't the greatest, his defence isn't all that, do remember he isn't fighting a wrestler, he is fighting a striker, when he gets hit he panics, Vitor would tag him early and swarm all over him and leave him motionless in the octagon

What the fuck are you talking about?

1. I have seen ViToRT fight.

2. I have watched Bisping fight.

3. Bisping's chin isn't that great.

4. Vitor isn't fighting Bisping.

5. Weidman has an iron chin.

6. What the fuck are you even talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about?

1. I have seen ViToRT fight.

2. I have watched Bisping fight.

3. Bisping's chin isn't that great.

4. Vitor isn't fighting Bisping.

5. Weidman has an iron chin.

6. What the fuck are you even talking about?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I quoted someone else who said that Vitor victories over Bisping/Rockhold shouldn't count and I said that either a Vitor on TRT or Vitor without using TRT would beat any version of Bisping.

and you replied to me, so what the hell are you on about...

His "wins" over Bisping and Rockhold should be wiped, and he shouldn't be getting a title shot ... this whole situation really stinks IMO.

It's hard for me to say, because I do like Vitor ... just don't like the fact that he TRT'ed his way to a title shot.

I agree with all this except I don't like Vitor. I'm all for 2nd and 3rd chances but he should have to earn his way back to title

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I quoted someone else who said that Vitor victories over Bisping/Rockhold shouldn't count and I said that either a Vitor on TRT or Vitor without using TRT would beat any version of Bisping.

and you replied to me, so what the hell are you on about...

LOL. My bad, man. I didn't read the full post. I thought you were saying that he's a terrible matchup for Weidman. Genuine apology.

I do workout and I'm currently taking TRT and a couple of pushups with not transform you from looking like the bottom picture to looking like the top. TRT does help with the physical appearance but so does the type of workouts that you do. The main thing that TRT has helped me with is recovery and nothing else. Vitor is just a better fighter than Bisping and Rockhold. If you want to compare old pics, compare Rochholds older pics to some of his later ones and see if you notice any difference.

Vitor is a better fighter because he has more hours in the gym and could train longer because he had an edge, that he was caught abusing, that helped him recover faster than the names you mentioned. On top of that, testosterone helps with agression and motivation. It also has a direct effect on your muscles ability to create force, which makes you stronger and faster. Without the TRT, or even if he had been using inside acceptable ranges, it is impossible to know how the drop in speed, strength, stamina, and recovery time would have effected his performances. If he's even a hair slower, does the spinning heel kick land, or does rockhold get to the side and take him down off the attempt? Now, after the abuse, his body is going to slow down badly and he won't be as physically capable as he was even before the TRT. Unless he's still taking illegally (which i'm not saying he is) or he's taking those other things that help you get your natural testosterone going again (which are apparently also illegal, as that's what Chael supposedly got caught taking after he came off the TRT), but even with the proper meds to come off TRT, he's going to be noticeably slower, which will directly effect his performance.

How do you know if he was or wasn't on anything? You can't tell by looking at pics!

Had been caught in the past, shrunk noticeably, didn't have the UBER JAW that comes with abuse (like he got on TRT), didn't have that 'dry', muscular, veiny look. Based on how he looked when he was caught, and how he looked when he was on TRT vs how he looked when he first came back to the UFC, it's safe to say he wasn't using at that time period. You can't know for sure, but I don't think he was.

Back