PFL Washington DC November 2nd Blagoi Ivanov vs Caio Alencar main event. Live on FITE

I know this card contains higher level fighters than what's traditionally considered a "smoker" event, but god damn that's one hazy ass arena. Someone needs to gif that smug lookin dude puffing the cigar behind Bas and Sean

Thought that was Ray Sefo at first glance:D

Of all Mike Kyle's fights in WSOF/PFL, this is his first win. He's 1-4 in the promotion.

Funny, Kyle probably would have had a run in the UFC after the SF merger if he hadn't been blacklisted for the WEC incident. He's like a much sloppier version of Lavar Johnson.
Like Bas said Kyle comes to fight win or lose

I like this Sean Wheelock with Bas announcing team

Despite Mike biting Wes Sims, and the incident in WEC I am glad too see him get the W hope he keeps it up. Maybe rebound quickly for a fight in Russia since he took no damage.

Despite Mike biting Wes Sims, and the incident in WEC I am glad too see him get the W hope he keeps it up. Maybe rebound quickly for a fight in Russia since he took no damage.
He will be part of the PFL hw season!!!

Gallemore Gad to win to be in the season, I don’t think he will be now.

Not sure the start 2018 date do

This event is awful. I feel like i'm watching a late 90's King of the Cage with my drunk uncle and my nephew is trying to score with some native american chick in the parking lot

Steven Siler doesn't have a bright history fighting wrestlers...

This is looking like a nice PFL little card.

Valiev with a rare sub win and kyle with a nice short tko win.

Looking forward to the Palmer and Ivanov vs Alencar fight

Just tuning in now and all I got is an auction.

Rooting for the Siler upset!

Did you guys notice they're literally using the older Fox graphics the UFC used to use for all the on screen stuff?

Is this not sue-able? Lol
Their new producer was the old producer of the ufc with fox. Probably he owns that shit, not sure

He will be part of the PFL hw season!!!

Gallemore Gad to win to be in the season, I don’t think he will be now.

Not sure the start 2018 date do

Cool, going to be interesting too see who ends up taking home these big pay cheques

LOL even a drunk Chuck Liddell can't save this event!!! ABSOLUTELY NO CROWD RESPONSE

What is this lmao this auction is weird as hell. What happened to WSOF/PFL. This is one of the oddest things I have ever seen. This show feels more small fry than anything I have ever seen. Makes AXStv events look like the UFC. They’re really auctioning 2010 Washington Nationals gear

Like Bas said Kyle comes to fight win or lose
Which is why I like his fights lol.

If he had joined the UFC back in early 2013 (post-SF merger) newer fighters such as Manuwa, or even the declining guys like Shogun, Evans, and Hendo would have knocked him off. He would have fared much worse at HW. He would have been about Maldonaldo/Kingsbury level.

The haziness from smoke makes it look like a ballroom from the 70's.

Can't say I've ever seen an Auction at an MMA event before...

Which is why I like his fights lol.

If he had joined the UFC back in early 2013 (post-SF merger) newer fighters such as Manuwa, or even the declining guys like Shogun, Evans, and Hendo would have knocked him off. He would have fared much worse at HW. He would have been about Maldonaldo/Kingsbury level.
At 205 he would beat Evans nowadays tho
<Oku02>

PFL has an event scheduled for NYE 2018. It was announced during the auction. PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS LEAGUE

Back