PFL Washington DC November 2nd Blagoi Ivanov vs Caio Alencar main event. Live on FITE

Ivanov looks a little fatter than I remember. I think he took the round with that left though 10-9. Otherwise I was leaning towards Alencar in a really boring round where not much happened.

Yeah, not good. I've liked WSOF, but they've mucked some things up, and definitely have not improved it with PFL.

Well that had a little life.

Man Caio is going full-on Khalib Starnes in this fight

Ivanov fought with a broken hand? wtf?

Alencar thought he won? How?

Crap main event. But it was mildly entertaining seeing the Brazillian run away all fight and then put his hands up and go for a shoulder ride like he's the clear winner.

Pretty clear 29-28 Ivanov to me. Slow first round but Alencar got in more decent strikes. Yea, there was a groin strike, but if the ref doesn't call a point for it, that shouldn't factor into judges decision
Round 2 was clearly Ivanov who rocked him several times
Round 3 was pretty much Ivanov. Both were gassed but Ivanov landed some good hard shots
Not the most exciting fight, save for a few short moments, but it's pretty impressive considering Ivanov (supposedly) came into the fight with a busted hand

Pretty clear 29-28 Ivanov to me. Slow first round but Alencar got in more decent strikes. Yea, there was a groin strike, but if the ref doesn't call a point for it, that shouldn't factor into judges decision
Round 2 was clearly Ivanov who rocked him several times
Round 3 was pretty much Ivanov. Both were gassed but Ivanov landed some good hard shots
Not the most exciting fight, save for a few short moments, but it's pretty impressive considering Ivanov (supposedly) came into the fight with a busted hand

Yep, Caio Rd 1 Ivanov the next 2-3

How can a commission allow a guy to fight with a broken hand? Christ

Last edited:
2013 Evans was a much different fighter than 2017 Evans lol. I think Sonnen (who he handily beat back then) would merk Evans today.
Yeah of course, 2013 he would have no chance, it's a terrible match up. But this fucking pathetic Evans losing to 1 leg old man Kelly and to Smiling Sam? Kyle by KO.

Back