PFL Washington DC November 2nd Blagoi Ivanov vs Caio Alencar main event. Live on FITE

What is this lmao this auction is weird as hell. What happened to WSOF/PFL. This is one of the oddest things I have ever seen. This show feels more small fry than anything I have ever seen. Makes AXStv events look like the UFC. They’re really auctioning 2010 Washington Nationals gear
It is a charity event! His new owner is the owner of the Washington nationals and Washington capitals! That’s why the show in DC also

I missed the first two fights but saw that Kyle won. He beat Copeland in his previous fight, imo.

It is a charity event!!!! Only 4 fights, the new owner is from DC and owner of the Washington nationals and capitals. They put this 4 fights without earning a penny. Just to raise funds for charity like I said before

He was firing those punches right down through the guard. Siler wasn't even covering up

Scrappy choke attempt there

Gogo's are so rare that just seeing one attempted is a sight to see

I can appreciate that it's for charity and that it's a free stream. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Nevertheless they do themselves no favors by putting on an event that makes them look like a bunch of amateurs. Especially when they're trying to get people excited about their 7 million dollar tournament

Cool time for me to get home. How did Kyle do?

Caio circling out of everything

Back