Perry will never be champ

Such an easy fight to call. AH well, this satisfied me because his fanbase will stfu for a little bit with their troll posts.
Perry won the first round.. bet you didnt think that would happen

I think he should move to a more established, better gym like Jackson's or Tristar or somewhere where he can get better

Wait... You don't think having your tennis player GF as a coach is the perfect foundation for winning a world title??

i agree. he's a really likable guy, but he needs to become a more technical fighter.
i think a big camp where he gets complete training would be very good for him, hes young and is tough. that was a damn close fight until mid 3rd rd against a top 10 guy

Victim of overhype from the fans. I think he believed too much in the hype. Hope he works on his game.

Way too early to write off Perry...unfortunately he's been the victim of poor judging, his only two losses have been highly controversial decision losses where Perry controlled the Octagon and was much more effective with his striking...something really needs to be done about this epidemic of poor judging in the UFC...
Lmfao

Cool story, bro.
Before Bisping beat Luke, who did he beat that was top 10/ Elite? Bisping was the poster child for losing to the top 10.
Comparing Perry to Bisping is fucking retarded.Perry will never do what Bisping did in his career.

U do know he just beat up a top 15 fighter With 4 years of training and 1,5 eye after getting poked? Watching hes style as of today I dont think he can be champ, but hes understanding of some very important aspects of fighting is at a high Level and can be improoved in the NeXT 5 years.
I wouldnt rule out Perry beeing champ after watching Bisping win and defend.
Lmfao

he's like a smallerish, shittier, less intelligent chris leben

Leban when hurt went into Zombi mode and had a number of comeback finishes late in fights.

Perry melted late in the fight and stopped throwing altogether late in the 3rd.

Leban and Perryare/we’re both dangerous... but they were totally when it comes to heart.

Still JBG will be sated.

Comparing Perry to Bisping is fucking retarded.Perry will never do what Bisping did in his career.
How do you know that? Before Bisping beat Luke, he literally was perpetually the bridesmaid. The only thing that is retarded is you believeing that you are psychic.

Mike Perry will be champion mark my words

I’d like to see him in the Most Violent Man Grand Prix though.

It's funny how his fans are now claiming they never actually thought Perry was that good.

Back