Perry will never be champ

Perry had his hype train derailed twice already by 2 not top 15 fighters.
Not a champion material at all, gate keeper for sure.

He is not well rounded and he has short arms and legs. And he keeps his hands down. Great chin though. He has major gaps to fill.

It's way to early to make claims like that. He's young & ever improving. He's got that sic power, so he just needs to keep sharpening his skills to complement that. He has made great changes all ready in the last couple of years... so it's not like he's just sitting on his technique... no he's making adjustments.

I think Perry has to switch some things up now, fight smarter and start developing his game more.. He's figured out now imo

I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he's still kinda young and has a way to go, but he's approaching these top guys like Justin Gaethje and that will not win you the title

I think he should move to a more established, better gym like Jackson's or Tristar or somewhere where he can get better

I like Mike tho, he's a real dude, but it's time to start getting serious and not just coming at these guys like a bar brawler. He can improve he just has to start making the right steps

tpdgaf.gif

Perry had his hype train derailed twice already by 2 not top 15 fighters.
Not a champion material at all, gate keeper for sure.
Nothin is derailed. Sounds like it would surprise you how many of his fans stick with him win or lose.

Pokesy is ranked 10 in UFC rankings & 11 at rankingmma.com. He's recognized top 15 by sherdog's ranikings & likely will go top 10 after this.

Very few fighters become champions or even highly ranked contenders. Some of my favorite fighters are regularly called cans by people here.

Dude just can't get past the top 15 guys LOLOLOL , Chris leben 1.5 over here

The sky is blue, water is wet...... of course he's never going to be a UFC Champion, he'll never even fight for the belt.
That doesn't stop him from being is some fun, exciting fights however.

who cares he is living his dream and making a good living at it with the support of his hot GF.

Such a clear hater lmao. Platinums awesome, and maybe he wont touch the title. Personally i think he'll atleast contend for it at some point. Dudes 26, lots of room for improvement. Also, alot of people wont be champion in their divisions. Doesnt mean we cant get hyped and cheer for them. I think Darren Till is gonna be champ next year.

He fights like a retarded caveman. How he has such a hype train is just plain odd.

He can be funny but he comes off as a very cheap version of Phil Baroni.

Difference is Baroni is his prime would kick Perry's ass every way from Sunday.

The guy has big power and can KO anyone, but running across the cage with you hands at your knees and you chin out is beneath the UFC's standard.

It shows just how desperate the UFC is when they take a B-level fighter and try to hype him into a celebrity.

Such a clear hater lmao. Platinums awesome, and maybe he wont touch the title. Personally i think he'll atleast contend for it at some point. Dudes 26, lots of room for improvement. Also, alot of people wont be champion in their divisions. Doesnt mean we cant get hyped and cheer for them. I think Darren Till is gonna be champ next year.

The guy has been in the UFC for what? At least 2 years now? He still looks like a guy fighting in the back alley of a bar. He isnt going anywhere. Aside from at some point getting a KO over a top 10 fighter due to his power, he will never be a legit top 10 fighter let alone get anywhere near being a contender for the belt.

Calm down.

Way too early to write off Perry...unfortunately he's been the victim of poor judging, his only two losses have been highly controversial decision losses where Perry controlled the Octagon and was much more effective with his striking...something really needs to be done about this epidemic of poor judging in the UFC...

Except Bisping was 14-0 BEFORE he lost his first professional fight. Platbum has already lost 2 you fucking idiot.
Perry was 9-0-with 9 KO’s before losing his first pro fight. Not only are you incompetent, but you’re an asshole as well.

3 nerds on the sideline chose Ponzinnibio as the winner

If this was the jungle, Perry would eventually be feasting on the corpse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back