Perry will never be champ

He has entertaining fights because he has a lot of power and a good chin and that's about it. His hype on Sherdog has been ridiculous.

Naw man - according the the platinum playgirls (his fans) in losing last night he actually won because well he was winning till an eye poke.

He's up there with Erik Silva - both hot young prospects who epitomize Tom Petty's words when he sang, "the future is wide open..."

#perrybless

Platinum perry hottest young prospect this side of Erik Silva.

<{Heymansnicker}>{<hhh]{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

3 nerds on the sideline chose Ponzinnibio as the winner

If this was the jungle, Perry would eventually be feasting on the corpse

What? If anything the time limit saved a fading, gassed, clearly losing Perry. Stupid shit like this is why your hero is getting so much unnecessary hate right now.

Perry did better than I expected but this fight showed his flaws
He needs to drop some muscle mass and work on his cardio and boxing skills
He looks better suited for the 155 div imo
But he has an iron chin,a lot of heart and determination and heavy hands
I don’t think he ll be champion but he can improve and maybe change camp

Perry fans should make and sell tee-shirts

"Perry champion of our hearts"

<Oku04><{1-7}>

<Oku02>{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

captain-obvious.jpg

Perry has good instincts standing up, but the guy is a brawler. Needs to go back to boxing school.

He's only 26 though so he definitely has the potential to be champion in the future. Just look at other champions and who they lost to prior to their runs and you'll see.

Perry was 9-0-with 9 KO’s before losing his first pro fight. Not only are you incompetent, but you’re an asshole as well.

Cool story bro

In the UFC he is 4 -2 and has NEVER beat a top 10 fighter.......

He reminds me of Chris Leben...

this
not to mention perry is still relatively young, and fighters hit their peaks at different times

for goodness sake people look at how rda's and lawler's careers went before winning gold

Crazy how some fighters get shot after shot, while others just as good or sometimes better get cut...

Cool story bro

In the UFC he is 4 -2 and has NEVER beat a top 10 fighter.......
Cool story, bro.
Before Bisping beat Luke, who did he beat that was top 10/ Elite? Bisping was the poster child for losing to the top 10.

Dude just can't get past the top 15 guys LOLOLOL , Chris leben 1.5 over here
U do know he just beat up a top 15 fighter With 4 years of training and 1,5 eye after getting poked? Watching hes style as of today I dont think he can be champ, but hes understanding of some very important aspects of fighting is at a high Level and can be improoved in the NeXT 5 years.
I wouldnt rule out Perry beeing champ after watching Bisping win and defend.

Such an easy fight to call. AH well, this satisfied me because his fanbase will stfu for a little bit with their troll posts.

His fan base is still here. Fighters lose sometimes. It happens.

Indifferent towards Perry, but don't think he will be around long if he keeps this "I can take it and return it harder" approach.

Not with those T-Rex hands :D My boy Till would destroy him at first.

Back