Perry will never be champ

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude just can't get past the top 15 guys LOLOLOL , Chris leben 1.5 over here

i agree. he's a really likable guy, but he needs to become a more technical fighter.

Mike Perry vs Erick Silva next -- two exciting young prospects for the WW division!! The future of the division!

tenor.gif

I never thought Bisping would be a champ, look what happened

this
not to mention perry is still relatively young, and fighters hit their peaks at different times

for goodness sake people look at how rda's and lawler's careers went before winning gold

Such an easy fight to call. AH well, this satisfied me because his fanbase will stfu for a little bit with their troll posts.

"the knock out rate is 100%, it's 100% guaranteed that I will knock you out"

The difference is that Bisping was able to compete with top 10 level opponents for over 10 years. Perry lost to every top 15 guy he faced

Perry is entertaining, has a great chin, and huge power but TS is correct. If he can crack the top 10 I would be impressed with his evolution. He is too easy to hit and does not excel at anything. He is a solid top 20 guy with power which will keep him around because he will knock guys out.

LOL ..u don't say!!

Except Bisping was 14-0 BEFORE he lost his first professional fight. Platbum has already lost 2 you fucking idiot.

Back