Perry going completely nuts at the ceremonial UFC on Fox 26 weigh - ins

I don’t like these white trash people like mike perry. He’s mad trash Florida trailer bum living hobo. He will always be a broke ass mothafucka. Worst thing Dana white can do is give him his $10k/$20k payout. Deadbeats like him can’t handle cash. He be broke the next day cause he’s a bum and prob owes everyone $$$. WAR ARGENTINA MIKEPERRY gonna be slept like ALLISTERE OVEROID got deaded last week
I hope Santinibio knocks you back to your Kissimmee Florida trailer park acting like you in Disney land Orlando.
Fakest bum ever will be in jail by 2020

Perry trying too hard and Ponzi not giving a fuck seemed to melt plastics last .5 brain cell.

I don’t like these white trash people like mike perry. He’s mad trash Florida trailer bum living hobo. He will always be a broke ass mothafucka. Worst thing Dana white can do is give him his $10k/$20k payout. Deadbeats like him can’t handle cash. He be broke the next day cause he’s a bum and prob owes everyone $$$. WAR ARGENTINA MIKEPERRY gonna be slept like ALLISTERE OVEROID got deaded last week
I hope Santinibio knocks you back to your Kissimmee Florida trailer park acting like you in Disney land Orlando.
100% FAIL

0 / 10

YlogLhaQSxmu5wfMsUU2_Ladder%20Sled%20Fail.gif

<mma4>

<TrumpWrong1>

REPORTED AND DEPORTED BACK TO ARGENTINE FOR FIGHTER BASHING

Perry makes MMA better.

You guys who pretend you like Nibbio but think Perry is some punk ass is adorable.

God forbid we get some dudes who stand out and give us finishes...

He loves fighting he practically gushes when he talks the fight game.

Admit it, detractors, he's hood actually, really in real life hood.

And that always brings out the petty pencilnecks. You'd love platinum Mike if you didn't think less of yourself.

<{cum@me}>

the homosex is strong in this one

I have hard time watching Perry. He doesn't seem right in the head and I don't mean he is crazy.

What in the hell was Mike doing? He looked nuts when he looked up at Ponzi's fists.

What the hell is wrong with you?

You seem racist.

Perry is a fucking clown. Fine fighter, but a joke outside the cage. Following the Flair template like Conor I guess.

“Plat Nation” are a bunch of marks.

Back