Perry going completely nuts at the ceremonial UFC on Fox 26 weigh - ins

When Cain had to cut from 305 to 265 to make weight, he got circumcised.

True MMA story.

Perry got beat by a male model lol. He should drop that macho act, it's not fooling anyone.

Luke Rockhold is a male model…should Weidman, Machida, and Jacare stop fighting and “acting tough”???

Did anyone else laugh after ponz sincerely didnt give a shit giving perry the lost look?
Yeah, you could tell he was hoping for a certain reaction and just looked lost and confused when he couldn't get anything out of Ponz. It was like watching a balloon deflate and then he got it figured back out when he got to the stairs. lol

He's trying too hard.

Weight cut Perry is a whole nother monster

War Platinum Mike Perryweather
The people’s peoples champ

the mma gawds will be generous tomorrow....

I honestly think I can destroy this guy just with MT background because his IQ is -50! I will keep him at bay with kicks and then kick him in the face for goodnight sleep. I don't like corny folks!

Note, I'm a male model

Lmao no he's not shook, idiot.
Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

I honestly think I can destroy this guy just with MT background because his IQ is -50! I will keep him at bay with kicks and then kick him in the face for goodnight sleep. I don't like corny folks!
<LikeReally5><DontBelieve1><YeahOKJen>

I really should've gone to those but I just couldn't bring myself to get pumped up for ceremonial weigh ins.

There will be a lot of salt tomorrow when Platinum KOs this guy.

giphy.gif

Steady sniffing coke residue

War Ponz tko rd. 2

Back