Perry going completely nuts at the ceremonial UFC on Fox 26 weigh - ins

Man I don't care for the guy but I kinda hope he wins. I'd feel better about all this hype once he finally gets a top 15 ranking.
I could see him assuming the mantle from cowboy cerrone - Being a super exciting fan favorite fighter who will probably never win the biggest fights.

We were really expecting you too, zuul

The last time the UFC was in town I joined the fight club so I could go to the weigh ins and the fighter Q and A. It was an awesome time. But now when the ceremonial weigh ins are at night, I already know who did and didn't make weight and there's nothing else after it's kind of a let down.

I'm glad I checked my email today, I didn't realize that they had bumped up the event time to 2:30.

The last time the UFC was in town I joined the fight club so I could go to the weigh ins and the fighter Q and A. It was an awesome time. But now when the ceremonial weigh ins are at night, I already know who did and didn't make weight and there's nothing else after it's kind of a let down.

I'm glad I checked my email today, I didn't realize that they had bumped up the event time to 2:30.
I guess after you've seen it before it would be a bit pedestrian.

Steady sniffing coke residue

War Ponz tko rd. 2

That's how I called it on my Tapology, you pulled the my man gif
1XC2w0Y.gif

I guess after you've seen it before it would be a bit pedestrian.

With the early weigh ins it just feels like a redundant farce. That being said I'll be in my seat at 230 tomorrow so I can see the whole card. I can't fucking wait till the lights dim and Baba O'Riley kicks in with all the killer highlights.

I like how Sean Shelby went to shake his hand but Perry wasn’t evening thinking anything of it. Haha. He’s a mad man.

Did anyone else laugh after ponz sincerely didnt give a shit giving perry the lost look?
No but I laughed at him wearing sunglasses to hide the fear in his eyes, it's too bad Mike smelled it on him

amen.gif

Ponz should have farted loudly.

Back