People who hate on Platinum Mike Perry or Kevin Lee

Not really, we just don't like fake gangster types.

Kevin Lee has graduated to being one of the guy's I cheer for now though.

It's still fuck Mike Perry though.

with the current importance given to trash talk it isn't a sport anymore.

(because matchups and title oportunities are based on trashtalking skills rather than fighting skills)
Of course it's a bit of both.

People say the trash talk gets to them, but the fights with the talkers are the ones people want to see, whether to see a fighter back the talk up or if he gets KO.

A lot of times people talk bc they know they have the skills to back it up.

Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.

They are from the gutter yo making it in the big leagues. You cannot hate that.

Lol, talk to me when they beat someone worth a shit. You guys act like they are world beaters. If lee gets past Tony I'll tip my hat to him.

unfortunately he's not that good, I wish the short the fat and the poor had someone better to dfeend them.
respect to flint & all, it's just he talks a lot but isn't top level (losing to jouban ? come on)
GSP lost to matt serra

trash talk is stupid, it's made for insecure fighters/fans WWE fans and teenagers in puberty.

it's the opposit eof confidence, if you know you are going to fuck up someone, you don't need to repeat it 20 times and keep blabering about.
the worse is the fans that chuckle at it like groupies.

perry talks a lot and lost to jouban lol at least Lee is legit and a contender.
I'm pretty sure most fighters would rather do without trash talk and do it to please stupid fans, and wouldn't if they didn't think it was in their financial interest.

you guys are turning them into actors.
You say Perry lost to Jouban , sure, but kevin got ko'd by a bjj guy. And he got knocked down from an iaquinta jab while he was moving backwards. I like kevin lee too he's smarter than people believe he is, but fighters lose sometimes man. You aren't even hiding your biased opinion

No.

I like your AV though. Che'rs.
Ah I'm gutted, really wanted to hear what you had to say.

Yeah that fight was pretty great. I'll assume that was just a compliment with no hidden meaning....unless you want to elaborate?;)

Ah I'm gutted, really wanted to hear what you had to say.

Yeah that fight was pretty great. I'll assume that was just a compliment with no hidden meaning....unless you want to elaborate?;)
Nah, man. I used to have this shirt:

dd647b4429ce557bec491127c849a319--combat-sports-martial-arts.jpg

Just complimenting you on something I like. That fight wouldn't have been as much fun without the storyline and trash talk, yeah? ;)

You say Perry lost to Jouban , sure, but kevin got ko'd by a bjj guy. And he got knocked down from an iaquinta jab while he was moving backwards. I like kevin lee too he's smarter than people believe he is, but fighters lose sometimes man. You aren't even hiding your biased opinion

sure everybody loses, but lee is getting a title shot now, his loss is to a 16-3 fighter on a current 10+ fight winning streak. (iaquinta was 4 yers ago)
perry lost to 13-6 fighter who lost the 2 following fights.

lee lost to a better oposition.

also nobody's running around shouting lee is the goat, as some stupid perry fans are doing.
finally lee is initially a wrestler and got ko'ed, while perry is supposed to a boxer and got tooled in striking, in his forte

it's not that I dislike perry, his elbow against ellenberger was awesome, it's just that he's not contender material in my opinion, and certainely no GOAT.

actually I dislike him a bit, because of his fans, like every fighter that's labelled goat by his groupies before even reaching the highest level of competition.

GSP lost to matt serra

and avenged it, and the rest of his career shows he is in GOAT discussion.

if perry never loses again, or wins rematches against figghters that would beat him, and if he becomes a long standing champ then it would be similar to GSP.

Fair enough

Storyline yes
Trash talk meh
I'm not saying trash talk is never good or never makes me more interested/invested in a fight, but saying it's boring without it is just daft. Especially considering some of the Great Wars that involved zero trash talk.

They are both false idols. The true one to worship is the Groovy one.

Shout out to @Myrddin Wild to come in and testify.
I'm all about backing Groovy... but I also personally stand behind unity between our crewz. Peace.

I been following Plat's career since he came into the UFC & have become very impressed with his change in tactic to being more technical instead of brawling. I feel like he's a legit prospect & so I personally stand behind him.

There's no conflict of interest between our 2 crewz so I don't like to pit one against the other. On the real, we both have plenty of people out there hating on us for no other reason than just because we're organized. It's better if we don't add to it by fighting among ourselves too imo.

v88nRF9.jpg

Fair enough

Storyline yes
Trash talk meh
I'm not saying trash talk is never good or never makes me more interested/invested in a fight, but saying it's boring without it is just daft. Especially considering some of the Great Wars that involved zero trash talk.
<DisgustingHHH>

I can't stand Mike Perry, and his fans are the most obnoxious on this board. Having said that, he has inhuman fighting ability and at this point will cut through the entire roster like a hot knife through butter.

I'm all about backing Groovy... but I also personally stand behind unity between our crewz. Peace.

I been following Plat's career since he came into the UFC & have become very impressed with his change in tactic to being more technical instead of brawling. I feel like he's a legit prospect & so I personally stand behind him.

There's no conflict of interest between our 2 crewz so I don't like to pit one against the other. On the real, we both have plenty of people out there hating on us for no other reason than just because we're organized. It's better if we don't add to it by fighting among ourselves too imo.

v88nRF9.jpg
Words of wisdom. Hespect!

Platinum Mike Perry is hated by the short, the fat and the poor.

To all poor people: he grew up in Flint Michigan, he should be your boy. He's literally fighting for you.

#PlatinumBless
I thought he grew up in Florida?

Back