People who hate on Platinum Mike Perry or Kevin Lee

Actually I like this trash talking stuff now because this whole ggg vs Canelo isnt living up to the hype they call it the best boxing match ever but I'm still bored what does that tell u the fighters aren't even opening their mouths
Canelo/GGG should give Conor a cut of the PPV buys as there is definitely a lot more interest in this now after the MayMac affair.

Dude you are seriously allowing your hatred to blind you if you genuinely believe his success is down to luck and favoritism.
You don't go far with just skills and no confidence, as a wise man once said half the game is 90% mental.

I aknowledge he has skills also, but I do think he had a lot of luck and was/is favoured by the UFC and that had a big part in his success, it's an objective statement regardless of wheteher I like him or not.
skills, luck and favouritism are all elements that help you succeed.

as for the quote, hehe nice one, was so funny.
but this refined author wasn't so strong mentally since he needed to juice right ?

Canelo/GGG should give Conor a cut of the PPV buys as there is definitely a lot more interest in this now after the MayMac affair.
I think you're right because casuals are talking about watching this match and five months ago they don't know what's boxing

There is a difference between cocky and confident

Platinum I don't really hate, but he hit a speed bump in Alan Jouban and couldn't back his smack talk up in that fight

Kevin Lee has made racist and anti white comments and if it was a white dude saying that stuff about blacks he'd be buried

Both of them do not seem that intelligent and come off as thugs

I get the Perry thing, people get a kick out of his antics but Kevin Lee seems to be backed by trolls

I really don't give a rats ass who people like, but I'm not a big fan of either guy
I couldn't give a shizzle about your opinionizzle

go fizzle

Nothing wrong with a bit of opera to spice it up

OMG you mean the people who fight for a living aren't geniuses???? Fuck this world. First you being a 40 year old virgin and now this shit? What the serious F???
Yeah...that was kind of my point numbnuts. You're also not very blessed in the IQ department I see.

Mike Perry is a less talented Chris Leben with an annoying fanbase.

his fanbasa is annoying indeed, and he might not be contender level, but so far he's been more spectacular than leben.

people are hating on them because they are destroying the sport we all love. the irish clown started this nonsense ...well maybe Chael before him in lesser extent....

the best no longer fighting the best , belts having no meaning. it's a fucking circus and if this conitine it will no longer be a sport but WWE

Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.

They are from the gutter yo making it in the big leagues. You cannot hate that.
Why would you say Lee is from the gutter? Perry is gutter trash but Lee seams like he was raised well.

with the current importance given to trash talk it isn't a sport anymore.

(because matchups and title oportunities are based on trashtalking skills rather than fighting skills)
When was the last time someone who couldn't fight got a titleshot?

When was the last time someone who couldn't fight got a titleshot?

they can all fight, but now it's not the ones that can fight best and proved it that get the title shots anymore.

they can all fight, but now it's not the ones that can fight best and proved it that get the title shots anymore.
Last unwarranted TS was Diaz just went through and looked and couldn't find another but I could be wrong.

People hate Kevin Lee when he starts talking, i don't think people care about him when he's not being an attention whore (like he used to when he was a prelim fighter getting KO'd by BJJ coaches).

I can't stand Mike Perry, and his fans are the most obnoxious on this board. Having said that, he has inhuman fighting ability and at this point will cut through the entire roster like a hot knife through butter.
-cant Stand Delusional Perry Fans -acts Like One. This post hurts my penis

Last unwarranted TS was Diaz just went through and looked and couldn't find another but I could be wrong.

mctap getting a title shot after getting submitted by diaz a top 10 LW, and squeeking a decision in a rematch he shouldn't have had in the first place is ridiculous (note that he never rematched anymone, but as soon as he lost he was awarded an automatic one)

hendo being 13th ranked getting a title shot make sno sense either

Yeah...that was kind of my point numbnuts. You're also not very blessed in the IQ department I see.

OMG you like totally agree with me and still have to come off as a total butthurt. You need help. You need emotion lotion.

Back