People who hate on Platinum Mike Perry or Kevin Lee

I'm not their biggest fan but both are hilarious, Kevin Lee is legit and smart and I think he will go far in the LW but I'm not sure about Perry he seems to be retarded and he is to most if not all the top 10 WW, any ways both fanbase are kind of annoying but not Conor/Fedor level

trash talk is stupid, it's made for insecure fighters/fans WWE fans and teenagers in puberty.

it's the opposit eof confidence, if you know you are going to fuck up someone, you don't need to repeat it 20 times and keep blabering about.
the worse is the fans that chuckle at it like groupies.

perry talks a lot and lost to jouban lol at least Lee is legit and a contender.
I'm pretty sure most fighters would rather do without trash talk and do it to please stupid fans, and wouldn't if they didn't think it was in their financial interest.

you guys are turning them into actors.

Its not really true in all cases though is it? Do you really think Conor for example lacks confidence?

sure everybody loses, but lee is getting a title shot now, his loss is to a 16-3 fighter on a current 10+ fight winning streak. (iaquinta was 4 yers ago)
perry lost to 13-6 fighter who lost the 2 following fights.

lee lost to a better oposition.

also nobody's running around shouting lee is the goat, as some stupid perry fans are doing.
finally lee is initially a wrestler and got ko'ed, while perry is supposed to a boxer and got tooled in striking, in his forte

it's not that I dislike perry, his elbow against ellenberger was awesome, it's just that he's not contender material in my opinion, and certainely no GOAT.

actually I dislike him a bit, because of his fans, like every fighter that's labelled goat by his groupies before even reaching the highest level of competition.
So you are salty not biased; prognosis is even worse than I expected. Platinum bless your poor bum soul. Btw Leandro santos isn't "better competition" than Alan Jouban

All Kevin Lee's Haters are bandwagon Mcgregor fans that will eventually jump on Kevin when he becomes the man. I don't see him beating Ferguson either but to say Lee will be done after a loss to Ferguson is stupid, he's 24 and loosing to him at a young age isn't a bad thing. If Lee does manage to win though holy shit there would be a huge fight incoming.

Kevin Lee is actually a good fighter. I don't know what the hell platinum is but he's nothing but a mediocre brawler

So you are salty not biased; prognosis is even worse than I expected. Platinum bless your poor bum soul. Btw Leandro santos isn't "better competition" than Alan Jouban

why salty ? I said I don't really care the only thing I could have against him is groupies like you and that stupid xx bless thing you sheeps repeat like parrots copying other stupîd fans of other fighters.

leandro is better competition than jouban it is a fact supported by their records and your guy is a bum that got tooled by a part time model.

lee on the other hand is getting a title shot.

like it better that way fool ?

Its not really true in all cases though is it? Do you really think Conor for example lacks confidence?

I do, especially him, there might be exceptions of course but not him.

it's like little dogs that yap louder than big ones, it's all an act.

his fear of defending shows it too, if there's nothing to lose he'll fight, if he risks something he has he runs.

why salty ? I said I don't really care the only thing I could have against him is groupies like you and that stupid xx bless thing you sheeps repeat like parrots copying other stupîd fans of other fighters.

leandro is better competition than jouban it is a fact supported by their records and your guy is a bum that got tooled by a part time model.

lee on the other hand is getting a title shot.

like it better that way fool ?
I offered you a platinum blessing and this is how you repay me? Lee got finished - Perry did not. I can concede that at least they equivalents - santos hasn't really fought to many solid guys.

I do, especially him, there might be exceptions of course but not him.

it's like little dogs that yap louder than big ones, it's all an act.

his fear of defending shows it too, if there's nothing to lose he'll fight, if he risks something he has he runs.

How do you explain the run he went on if he lacked confidence? He is always extremely relaxed in the ring and if he lacked confidence he would have crumbled against Mends/Aldo/Alvarez, his best performances were in title fights, the ones with the most pressure. I get that Conor rubs people the wrong way but thinking he lacks confidence is just delusion as the evidence shows quite the opposite.

Also there was something to lose when he took the short notice replacement fight against Mendes, he didn't need to risk his title shot against Aldo but he did so that is also nonsense.

I offered you a platinum blessing and this is how you repay me? Lee got finished - Perry did not. I can concede that at least they equivalents - santos hasn't really fought to many solid guys.

I'll concede a finish loss is worse than a decision levelling up their fails :D

I think what people like about Perry is that his whole thing doesn't seem like an act. He's just that fucking dense.

How do you explain the run he went on if he lacked confidence? He is always extremely relaxed in the ring and if he lacked confidence he would have crumbled against Mends/Aldo/Alvarez, his best performances were in title fights, the ones with the most pressure. I get that Conor rubs people the wrong way but thinking he lacks confidence is just delusion as the evidence shows quite the opposite.

Also there was something to lose when he took the short notice replacement fight against Mendes, he didn't need to risk his title shot against Aldo but he did so that is also nonsense.

well I think you can have a good run without confidence but with enough skills, luck and favouritism.
I believe he's been extremely lucky so far and will go downhill from now.
he does have skills of course, but he's overperformed through luck and favouritism from he UFC.

MMA fandom is like 70% nerds and shut-ins who are simply experiencing PTSD when they see people who remind them of their bullies. They also consider themselves unheralded geniuses who get triggered when people succeed in physical professions.

Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.

They are from the gutter yo making it in the big leagues. You cannot hate that.
Actually I like this trash talking stuff now because this whole ggg vs Canelo isnt living up to the hype they call it the best boxing match ever but I'm still bored what does that tell u the fighters aren't even opening their mouths

well I think you can have a good run without confidence but with enough skills, luck and favouritism.
I believe he's been extremely lucky so far and will go downhill from now.
he does have skills of course, but he's overperformed through luck and favouritism from he UFC.

Dude you are seriously allowing your hatred to blind you if you genuinely believe his success is down to luck and favoritism.
You don't go far with just skills and no confidence, as a wise man once said half the game is 90% mental.

Back