People who hate on Platinum Mike Perry or Kevin Lee

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.

They are from the gutter yo making it in the big leagues. You cannot hate that.

Haters on suicide watch

Also Kevin Lee will get murked by Ferguson so he will be forgotten soon

God bless Mike Perry

platinum fans are not bad , they are just british

Platinum Mike Perry is hated by the short, the fat and the poor.

To all poor people: he grew up in Flint Michigan, he should be your boy. He's literally fighting for you.

#PlatinumBless

Its mma. Everyone gets hated on. Trash talkers are hated for being cocky. Non trash talkers are hated for not being able to promote themselves. And everyone in between is hated just because

Haters on suicide watch

Also Kevin Lee will get murked by Ferguson so he will be forgotten soon

God bless Mike Perry

very positive post brother

h-BRACO-THE-GAZER-628x314.jpg

No one hates on perry. Just his teen fan club and their ghey worship.

trash talk is stupid, it's made for insecure fighters/fans WWE fans and teenagers in puberty.

it's the opposit eof confidence, if you know you are going to fuck up someone, you don't need to repeat it 20 times and keep blabering about.
the worse is the fans that chuckle at it like groupies.

perry talks a lot and lost to jouban lol at least Lee is legit and a contender.
I'm pretty sure most fighters would rather do without trash talk and do it to please stupid fans, and wouldn't if they didn't think it was in their financial interest.

you guys are turning them into actors.

To all poor people: he grew up in Flint Michigan, he should be your boy. He's literally fighting for you.

#PlatinumBless

unfortunately he's not that good, I wish the short the fat and the poor had someone better to dfeend them.
respect to flint & all, it's just he talks a lot but isn't top level (losing to jouban ? come on)

Without trash talk this sport would be boring.

They are both false idols. The true one to worship is the Groovy one.

Shout out to @Myrddin Wild to come in and testify.

Wtf!?
Two low IQ idiots shouting threats and insults at each other is the part of this sport you find interesting? Not the two guys fighting in a cage? Maybe you should look into WWF they focus way more on the trash talk side of things

Simply hate men who are confident in themselves.

Trash talking triggers some people in here, but in the end that is what pays more these days. It's called being smart.

They are from the gutter yo making it in the big leagues. You cannot hate that.
Dude, UFC dies slowly. Was an unknown guy as Kevin Lee on the main event of UFC 216? Are you joking? Now there are the minions.

People who use "people who ... are ..." should stop using so much labels

Wtf!?
Two low IQ idiots shouting threats and insults at each other is the part of this sport you find interesting? Not the two guys fighting in a cage? Maybe you should look into WWF they focus way more on the trash talk side of things
I don't think you're anyone to tell me anything, bud. Move along.

#PlatinumBless
With Platinum, Kevin Lee and Ferguson all busy, I wonder if any of them will be available for the next card in Michigan

What the fuck would you know about being smart TS?

with the current importance given to trash talk it isn't a sport anymore.

(because matchups and title oportunities are based on trashtalking skills rather than fighting skills)

Back