People who get upset about hunters yet consume animals or wear animal products bother me

Wild turkeys are incredibly stupid. Dumbest animal in the woods. I've seen the claim from "experts" online saying they're smart, but they must not have much interaction with them. People get the idea they're smart because they're so skittish they're hard to get close to. But it's not smarts. It's that they're so stupid they're scared of their own shadow.
If you tell them to go free they probably run around till they found a plate to stand on or a stove to go into.

People eat elephants?
It's Africa, they eat whatever they can get their hands on.

Pigs are smart, but I'm not sure if the breeds that supply meat are smart or not. If they are they should be bred for stupidity similar to the way wild turkeys are smart, but turkeys raised for meat are impossibly stupid.
Wild turkeys are dumber than a box of rocks. I've seen 15+ In a row frozen to death because they dug out a hole in a snow bank that only there heads fit in and there ass was hanging out.
Pheasants do the same thing.

I'm a vego, think hunters are egotistical cowards, and i don't wear animal products.

I have no problem with hunters, getting shot and killed by a hunter seems a lot better than getting eaten alive by another animal.

It's Africa, they eat whatever they can get their hands on.

Wild turkeys are dumber than a box of rocks. I've seen 15+ In a row frozen to death because they dug out a hole in a snow bank that only there heads fit in and there ass was hanging out.
Pheasants do the same thing.

Perhaps the rumors about wild turkeys are untrue. Or it could be that their eye sight and hearing make them seem brighter than they are. I don't know.

I grew up around a family full of hunters. I hunt myself, but only stuff like deer, grouse, or moose. You know, animals that aren't about to go about to go extinct because of assholes like this and poachers.

I'll gladly enjoy the news about his death and others like him because he just makes the rest of us look bad by relation thanks to other assholes like you who lump all of us 'hunters' together by default.

Well, if the hunter had no intention of eating the elephant, the cries of hypocrisy at non-vegans don't really carry much weight.

I think it is a natural animal (and we humans are animals) drive to want to hunt and be outdoorsy. So yes that applies to properly killing animals for food if need be.

Trophy hunters I don't have an issue with if they are actually stocking the animal and not cage hunting them. The practice of having a lion brought to you and or shooting it when it is eating food you put out is rather sad. Much more badass if you went after it with a spear or yes gun and it was equal terrain. Or like hunting a tiger in the jungle

LOL such a bullshit statement. Mods, move this shit to the warroom where it belongs.

^^^This.

Anyone who complains about hunters eating what they kill while going to the grocery store and buying meat is not just a hypocrite but also stupid. The process of hunting for meat is far more humane than most farming of it.

That said I do not respect trophy hunters and have no issues of them dying in the pursuit of their trophy kill. There should be some hazard or risk to them, NO? With the high powered weapons, caged hunting and all the other things now stacked in their favour, you would think these wannabe alpha killers would want some risk in the equation otherwise it becomes like hunting in video game.

Yeah it would be way more badaass to hunt a Tiger or Lion with a spear or bow and arrow and the animal not be caged.

Cage hunting (canned) is the worse.

So recently a hunter killed an elephant and died after the elephant fell on top of him.

Sicko liberals from liberal outlets are cheering his death and mourning the elephant.

My question is how many of these people consume animals and are okay with the slaughter of animals and of wearing animals?

It just strikes me as hypocritical unless the person is willing to get Darwinist with it and admit that an elephant is a superior animal to a chicken, cow, pig or other animals which are slaughtered in masses and are given the status of 'inferiority'. The same goes double for insects. The Cockroach is one of the most hated bugs around yet it is practically harmless and has a right to life. I have heard people say that they wish they could genocide cockroaches, spiders and mosquitoes and fly's from the face of the earth.

So now genocide of some animals is okay? If that is the case don't call yourself a liberal and don't pretend to try and care about all humans because by those same standards you should support the genocide of 'inferior' groups of human-beings.

Your entire post is a false equivalence.

Elephants are an endangered species while chickens, cows, pigs, etc. couldn't be farthest from extinction. Do you truly don't grasp the difference?

Perhaps the rumors about wild turkeys are untrue. Or it could be that their eye sight and hearing make them seem brighter than they are. I don't know.
You can shoot at a turkey, miss, waive your hat, and they'll stand there.
I had a group move into my yard that I had to get rid of and I'd shoot one and the rest would just stare at the one that got killed.
They're destructive when they move in. They ripped the gutters off my house, flew into a window on my house and shattered it, scratched the hell outta my car, tore up hay bales, terrorized my horse, and shit everywhere.

Shut up, you off brand wanna-be sow-crates! :mad:

Hunt for food = acceptable

Hunt for sport = fuck off and die.

I'm sure the dude who your using as an example had no plans on using the elephant meat to feed his family. Hunting for sport is retarded enough, but throw in an endangered species like that and it becomes mind boggling to me.

Your entire post is a false equivalence.

Elephants are an endangered species while chickens, cows, pigs, etc. couldn't be farthest from extinction. Do you truly don't grasp the difference?

There are National parks in Africa where the Elephant conservation has worked so well they're now overpopulated and require management. I'm pretty sure this happened during a legal hunt.

I guess it's a moral grey area, but the people in charge of these national parks have a choice. Either pay for some staff to cull the elephants, or charge a small fortune for some small penised "big game hunter" to do it for them.

So recently a hunter killed an elephant and died after the elephant fell on top of him.

Sicko liberals from liberal outlets are cheering his death and mourning the elephant.

My question is how many of these people consume animals and are okay with the slaughter of animals and of wearing animals?

It just strikes me as hypocritical unless the person is willing to get Darwinist with it and admit that an elephant is a superior animal to a chicken, cow, pig or other animals which are slaughtered in masses and are given the status of 'inferiority'. The same goes double for insects. The Cockroach is one of the most hated bugs around yet it is practically harmless and has a right to life. I have heard people say that they wish they could genocide cockroaches, spiders and mosquitoes and fly's from the face of the earth.

So now genocide of some animals is okay? If that is the case don't call yourself a liberal and don't pretend to try and care about all humans because by those same standards you should support the genocide of 'inferior' groups of human-beings.

Think you got it backwards. Conservatives are cheering the bastard got squashed.

**Breaking News, this JUST IN**: Mankind is stupid. Reporting live from my mom's basement. More to follow. Stay tuna

we shouldnt own pets ideally. I agree with PETA they arent ours to enslave
PETA are retarded, borderline terrorists who would rather we kill all animals on the planet than keep them around.

Domestic pets outlive their wild counterparts by over 10-15 years. A domestic house cat who stays indoors can live a long, healthy, and happy life of 20+ years old. A wild tomcat will be lucky to make it to 7.

As a devil's advocate I would contend that a vegetarian diet causes more deaths as the number of rabbits, rodents and insects that die to protect a field of corn is staggering.

So one could be OK with the necessity of food coming from the least deathly source, ie free range meat but not be OK with the pleasure taken in hunting.

It's a ridiculous position imo but there you are.

Back